Eleven

Amina hugged her and they both went inside. The girls who had stopped watching TV at the sound of the doorbell bowed in respect to the Alpha's mother, their previous Luna.

Amina told them they could go home and the girls bid Daciana goodbye before leaving.

"I've missed you dearie." Amina said as they settled on the couch in the living room.

"I saw you just yesterday." Daciana said smiling.

"That's long ago." Amina joked and Daciana laughed at this.

They talked about random things for a while then Amina taught her things know as a Luna.

Being the Alpha's mate and the mother of the pack came with a lot of responsibilities.

Amina told her about all her responsibilities as a Luna and the major role which was to bear him children. They talked for over two hours before Alex came in.

"Hi Xander." Amina greeted as Alex walked into the living room.

"Mum, I wasn't expecting you here." Alex said smiling as he walked towards Daciana.

"I came here knowing you were at work and Daciana would be alone, so I decided to keep her company and also teach her a few things. But I think have over stayed my welcome so I better be leaving now." Amina said smiling.

"Of course not, please stay-"

"I'll see you out Mum." Alex said cutting Daciana short.

Daciana frowned at him and he kissed her lips before walking out with his mother.

"Bye dearie." Amina said to Daciana who waved at her.

She went to the kitchen to drink water. Alex tiptoed to the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

"Alex!" Daciana yelled, shocked at his sudden attack.

"Sorry baby." Alex laughed at her shocked expression and spun her so she was facing him. He crashed his lips with hers placing her on the kitchen counter.

"I missed you." Alex said caressing her thighs. She was wearing a short dress exposing her legs to him.

"Me too." She said messing with his hair. He kissed her again, as the kiss was getting heated, Alex's phone rang but he ignored it.

Daciana pulled away from him and asked him to answer his phone. He groaned and Daciana chuckled lightly.

Alex picked the call annoyed at whoever was calling.

"This better be important." He said threateningly to the person on the other end.

Daciana heard a muffled voice over the phone and despite her wolf hearing, she couldn't comprehend what the person was saying.

She noticed Alex had arched his brow now looking worried. She ran her hands down his hair soothing him. Though she was on the counter, he was still taller than her.

"Everything alright?" She asked once Alex put the phone away.

"Yes just some rouges caught loitering around our pack's border." He replied brushing a strand of her hair that was resting on her forehead behind her ear.

"Is it something to worry about?" She asked.

"Not really. You don't need to worry about them. My men will take care of them. All you should worry about is me." Alex said and put her down from the counter.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah, let me do the cooking." Daciana said before he could beat her to it.

"Okay baby." Alex said.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked.

"Anything you want." Alex said smiling.

"Okay." Daciana said and turned to the kitchen cabinets. She tried to bring out a pot from the upper cabinet but couldn't reach.

Alex chuckled making her blush in embarrassment. He pulled out the pot and handed it to her.

"Are you just going to stand here and watch me cook?" Daciana asked and Alex wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You might need to reach the cabinet again." He whispered behind her ear making Daciana shudder.

"At this rate I won't be able to cook anything." Daciana said, eyes closed as Alex kissed behind her ear.

"Alright baby, I should leave you now." Alex said and went to the living room. Daciana smiled and turned on the gas stove.

She made rice with Cobb salad. Alex kept on praising her cooking skills and she could only blush.

They watched a Netflix series together. Daciana couldn't be happier with her life. Everything was perfect except from missing her mum. She decided to call her Mom later that evening.

She hadn't talked to her since she got here.

*******

Hi guys. I really hope you've been enjoying my story so far. The following chapters are gonna be going really fast now, just thought to inform you guys.

Love you all, bye💜