𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Mr. Perfectly Fine - Taylor Swift

             "Hello, Mr. Perfectly Fine,"

"How's your heart after breaking mine?"

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

          𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟣 - 𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳

Rori's POV

"Then there's Rori. Her real name is Aurora, but she'll probably murder you of you call her that. She's my cousin. My dad and her mom are siblings. Let's just say Rori's parents are not the best. At the age of six, Rori moved in with Dad and I and I started seeing her as more of a sister. We never bring up why she became part of Dad and I's family, but it was certainly for good reason."

"Many people would say that Rori is condescending bitch, which she is, but they don't see the Rori the pogues see. Leave it to Rori to make snarky comments to you. She loves to do that for sure. But we still love her. She's the Queen B of the cut. Pogue princess."

- John B

༄༄༄༄

"That's what? A three story fall to the deck?" Pope called out watching John B, stupidly, balance himself on the top of the roof of the newest Figure Eight mansion being built. "I give you about a one in three chance of survival." He continued.

John B put his finger in his mouth and held it out in front of him, "Should I do it?" He asked, looking at me as I laid on the outdoor deck, keeping my eyes trained on the ocean view ahead of me.

"I don't really care." I shrugged giving my cousin a sarcastic smile, to which he held up his middle finger in return. I had a pleased smile on my face, loving the familiarity and relaxation of the day. I smiled to myself as I sighed, taking in the serenity.

And once that breath was let out, it was quickly brought it. I huffed once I heard his voice, "Just don't drop that beer bro."

"Now the peace is over." I muttered under my breath as I heard the voice of the blonde pogue I once loved.

JJ and I had been dating since the summer after freshman year, all the way to the end of sophomore year. That's until JJ had to be the fucking prick he is and ruin any chance ever happening again. Douche. Why we broke up isn't important and I could seriously go without talking about it.

"Jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope taunted the shaggy haired boy.

"You'll shoot me?" John B questioned back smiling. Pope used the screwdriver to represent a gun. "Yeah. Pew."