𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩

꧁꧂  ꧁꧂  ꧁꧂

Stay - Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko)

"Cause when you never see the light,"

"It's hard to know which one of us is caving."

꧁꧂   ꧁꧂  ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤 - 𝖬𝖨𝖣𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖲

             I stood in front of the Carrera household feeling all types of emotions. Excitement, anger, happiness, shame, disgust. I didn't know where else to go honesty. I didn't have John B at home, I didn't have a mom to talk to this about, and I didn't have a sister to advise me. So I went to my un biological sister. I needed her right now. After the...moment with JJ in the cell, I didn't know what to feel.

When we first broke up, that was all I wanted. For JJ to do some movie kiss and swoon me and beg for me and show me that he loved me. This JJ was all I wanted... then. Now, I don't know. And I hate that I don't know. But he knew what he did when those words left his mouth that night he left me crying on the beach by myself. He knew. And that was the JJ that I despised, and the chances of that JJ coming back are way too high for me to fall back for him. I had to stay strong and right now, I was failing.

Fuck my life. How did I let that happen? Now, JJ thinks he has all the power in his hands because I let him kiss me. And I don't even know why I did! I guess I just missed what we used to have... key word: used. JJ messed that up for us and now he needs to deal with what he did. He cannot have me after completely wrecking our relationship and making me think everything was a lie.

I was so frustrated with myself that I wanted to tear my hair out. My teeth were clenching and I had the feeling inside of me where I wanted to just break something and scream bloody fucking murder. Tears gathered at the corners of my eyes at how frustrated I was that I couldn't go back in time and slap him on the dick and tell him to fuck off when he kissed me.

"Rori, honey?" My eyes shot up from the door step to see a concerned look planted on Anna Carrera's face as she stared at me like I was a lost puppy. I blinked to get the tears out of my eyes and put on a smile which felt foreign at this very moment.

"Hi Ms. Anna," I said in almost a shaky voice after whatever the fuck just happened, "Um is Kiara here?"

Ms. Anna nodded her head and turned to go beckon her daughter, though her eyes were still focused on me like she was trying to figure me out, "Kiara! Rori's here!"