𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Karma - Taylor Swift

"Ask me what I earned from all those tears."

"Ask me why so many fade, but I'm still here."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

          𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟣 - 𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖳

I sat on the wood boards of the dock by the pier. I stared at the glistening water, not even shifting my eyes. I needed to calm myself down and watching the water below me was going to do that.

My feet swung as recalled what happened about an hour ago. I couldn't even properly recall what happened because I was stuck in this trance. And not a good trance, a scary, nightmare fueled trance.

Seeing them was the most horrific sight I've ever seen.

I have never ever seen them like that before. Maybe it was because JJ admitted to never loving me for a second time? Maybe it was the fact that I was already freaked out by them from the night before?

Whatever it was, it was terrifying. I've never gone to that place though so I don't know why it's all happening now.

I did know one thing though. As far as I was concerned, JJ Maybank is a dead man.

He is nothing to me anymore. As I kept my eyes trained on the murky water below me, the more anger coursed through my body by the second. How could he be such a dick? I don't care if what he said was true, but that is something you don't say to someone. Let alone someone that already hates you.

He is going to have to do a lot more than poke fun and tease me for me to speak to him again. He's lucky if I'm even snarky towards him, because now I'm going to be a cruel, evil, malicious bitch to him.

He thought I was a bitch before? I am conjuring a whole different level of bitch customized specifically for John James Maybank. That fucking prick.

"Rori?" I heard from behind me. I immediately recognized the voice and for some reason I was getting drawn to it.

I didn't respond, but I heard the floor boards from behind me creaking. The person sat beside me and watched the water as well.

"You ever feel like you're the problem?"

I let out a short, breathy laugh as I looked to my side and saw him sitting there, an innocent smile playing on his face as he stared at me.

"All the damn time."