𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

"Just stay strong,"

"Cause you know I'm here for you."

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖣𝖤 𝟥 -
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖡𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤

"What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned JJ's life decisions as I sat on the counter top of my kitchen, watching as he made a sandwich

"What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned JJ's life decisions as I sat on the counter top of my kitchen, watching as he made a sandwich. A moldy one at that.

"Uh, making a sandwich." JJ answered the obvious as if I didn't have eyes. I wasn't actually questioning what he was doing, I was questioning why he was doing what he was doing.

"No shit." I deadpanned at him as I let my fingers run through my dark hair. We had just gotten back from the cemetery and Kiara came out of the tomb with a yellow envelope that read 'Bird.' Thats what my uncle used to call John B, so (as usual) John B got back his hope that his father was out there and brought it back to the château for us to open it. Yay.

I let my eyes follow the dark boy that was walking past the kitchen. He looked at JJ and saw the monstrosity of a sandwich he was making and pointed his finger at him, "That bread had mold on it three days ago."

JJ didn't even bother looking at Pope and shrugged. "I'll just pull off the bad parts. Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural orgasm."

I narrowed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows at the blonde idiot, "Organism, JJ. Organism." I could already see the smug smile he had plastered on his lips.

"Yeah, I know." He didn't even looked at me and kept his eyes on his sandwich, "Just wanted to see if you'd laugh."

I tried my best to bite down a smile. That one sentence reminded me of my JJ, the old one. The sexual jokes that always made me laugh, and made his smile as he watched me laugh. It brought me back, but I didn't want him to think he still had that effect on me. I gulped and let my face fall back into its natural scowl, "Well you didn't, so yay." I  sarcastically smiled and clapped my hands.

"JJ! Rori!" Kiara's voice cut into the air, breaking JJ and I's eye contact. He looked almost saddened at my reaction, and I felt bad for literally a small second. Just a second.

No, Rori. He said fucked up shit to you too. Don't feel bad.

"We're coming." I called back, my eyes still on JJ, who had his eyes on the unsafe food he was about to throw in his mouth.