11: Images

Mentions of Rape

"Hey love birds get up!" Barry says opening my door. I open my eyes and see JJ lift his head up to look at Barry. "My home is Eves home so next time just walk through the door." Barry shuts my door and leaves.

"Who is that again?" JJ asks.

"My neighbor. I live over there but my parents are assholes so I kinda just left ajd Barry found me so I started living here."

"Oh." JJ says. "Well we better get going."

"Yea right."

I give JJ his shirt that I stole and some shorts I found that were his. I throw on my yellow swim suit and throw on some Jean shorts with JJs shirt. I comb my hair and throw on some water mascara.

We then leave through the front door and walk to John Bs house. We walk through the door and all eyes are on me.

"She talked to me. It's all good okay." JJ says. "Can we just get in the boat." He then grabs my hand and brings me to the boat.

We head out onto the water and they are all acting like nothing happened. I want to keep it that way.

I open my eyes at the sound of JJ whistling.

"You guys see that?" JJ asks us as he points his head at a boat.

Shit! I never went to Sarah's!

"That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury,
quality, and performance. 200K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope states.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie says rolling her eyes.

"Eve?!" Sarah asks. Shit the whole crew.

"Hey." I say awkwardly waving at Topper,Sarah,Rafe, and Kelce.

Rafes mad, anyone can tell. Kelce is worried and Sarah is worried because she still has the gun. Topper doenst care.

"Where were you?!" Sarah asks as they slow down their boat and John B slows down ours.

"Uhm, busy." I say lifting my glasses above my head.

"Beach clean up you coming?" Topper asks.

"It's a kook thing." Rafe says. Shit. "Oh they didn't know? What a bummer. Say hi to Big John and Jackie for me. Oh wait you cant."

"You're a dick Rafe!" I yell as John B stands up. I lightly push him back so he knows I got this. "You're just mad that I cheated on your ass."

"I knew it! You slut. Why him he's just like his father! What does he have that I dont." Rafe says pointing at JJ.

"It wasn't JJ! How many times do I have to tell you that."

"Who else then huh? Or did Allison's little boy toy rape you like last time?" Rafe says as I tense up.

"I didn't give consent! He tried to rape me!I yell at my parents. "Drugged me!"

I feel a sharp pain to my face as my dad lowers his hand. "You're a slut! No wonder Aunt Jackie left because of you! You've hooked up with the whole island!"

"Eve?" Kie says as the boys are staring at me.

"Hm?" I say looking to her.

"You froze."

"Oh. What's happening?" I say as I notice there is no boat.

"Nothing you just kinda stood up and froze."

"Wasnt Sarah here?" I ask.

"Uhm no." They all say.

"But now she is." Kie says pointing to Toppers boat driving past us.

"Eve?!" Sarah says looking at me.

"I'll come by later I promise!" I yell back as Topper and Sarah past.

This is so weird.

598 words. I know it's very short but miss girl is crazy. She imagining things. Also to clear this up if it's confusing she only imagined the boat part but everyone that was said is true.