A/N:

I just wanted to thank everyone for their votes, comments, additions to libraries, fanart and general support of this series. I never expected it to become three books when I was writing the first book initially, especially two more books that went over four hundred pages again, so thank you for sticking with the series the entire way through. I hope that you enjoyed reading the series as much as I did writing it, and Ether is happy to have all of the support as well ;). 

With that being said, the series technically isn't over yet. I'll have the prequel to the trilogy, "Infectious Crimson," up soon, most likely by next week. The prequel doesn't include Ether, but it goes into the origins of how his species came to be, so you'll get to see how it all began in a sense. Also, the prequel does occur during awhile back from the first book, so expect an entirely different time period when reading it. It's essentially a modified western European medieval setting. 

As for publishing "Infectious Submission" on Amazon, like the first two books in the series, I'll probably have it up there within the next week or so. I'll post an update to this story when it's published in ebook and paperback formats. Anyway, I hope that all of you have a good evening/afternoon/morning, and thank you again for the support ^-^!