GRADY-WHITE (ch.3)

CHAPTER THREE: grady-white

After dinner it was storming really bad so my grandparents didn't let me go anywhere. Hurricane. Sarah, Rafe, and Wheezie decided to stay over for a bit longer and hang out. All the adults were talking business, since Rafe was suppose to be joining the family business soon he should be upstairs talking with them too but i convinced him to hang out with us.

All four of us were down stairs in the "make-shift living room" it was basically a large room with a huge couch and HUGE beanbags and a large projector screen in the wall. It also had a little kitchen which we kept snacks in for when we watched movies down here. And a small bathroom.

We all decided to watch 'The Maze Runner' as we all cuddled up on the couch. I was in between Wheezie and Sarah, we all shared a blanket as Rafe was on a bean bag. I love this movie. Thomas and Newt are so hot, Minho too!!

About 30 minutes into the movie my phone was ringing so i got up and walked upstairs to take it.

"Hello?" i answered.

"Hey" Kiara said.

"So tomorrow after this hurricane passes, if it's over we are going fishing."

"okay?"

"You want me to meet you at your house? or are you gonna go to john b's"

"i guess i will just go to john b's"

"okay, also any particular drinks you want?"

"umm, no just the usual." i responded.

"okay, see you tomorrow. love you!"

"okay. love you too." i said as i hung up the phone.

"you good?" i heard a voice ask.

I jumped at the sound as it startled me.

"Uh yeah, just Kiara." i responded turning around to see Rafe.

"Uh okay." he said

"Uh, so what are you doing?". i asked wondering why he wasn't watching the movie.

"I'm heading home, busy day tomorrow" he said scratching the back of his head.

"What?!" i said quickly looking up at him. "Noooooo" i dragged on. "Staaay"

"I wish i could princess but i gotta go." He said as he reached in to hug me.

His arms enveloped me as he was much bigger than me.

I groaned. "Okay fine"

I pulled away as he starts to walk past me and towards the kitchen with the adults.

"Stay safe and Don't do drugs!" i said as a joke.

Sarah and Wheezie came up shortly after heading home too as Ward and Rose told them to.

We bid our goodbyes and i went upstairs to take a shower.

As soon as i laid on my bed i fell directly asleep.

———

The next morning i woke up pretty early to head to John B's. I walked downstairs after getting ready to see a note on the counter. Today i just threw on some ripped jean shorts, a button up shirt thingy that John B and Pope always wear, and an olive green swim suit.

Out fishing! Stay safe and text us if you need us! love you!   -grams & gramps

I quickly drew a heart on it so they know i seen it and walked towards the cabinet grabbing a pop-tart and walking out the door. I boarded all the way to JB's when i got there i walked in and seen him flicking the switches to see if the lights would work.