DOMINATE (ch.12)

CHAPTER TWELVE: dominate

"Alright boys-" i was cut off by my phone ringing. "Hold on." i pulled it out of my back pocket, clicked the green button and placed it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie! I need you to run home for a second. We need to talk about the results of you know what." my grandmas sweet voice said.

"Wait now?"

"Well uhm, yes. She is already here."

"Uhm, okay." i took the phone away from my ear and covered the mic.

"Hey boys. I need to run to my house real quick." i whispered to the three boys standing in front of me on the boat.

"What? Right now?" JJ whispered back.

"What why?" Pope whispered also.

"Oh my lord, why?" John B also whispered.

I held up my finger signaling them to give me a minute and placed the phone back up to me ear.

"Okay! I will be there in a few." i said hanging up and all the boys let's put a loud groan.

"I'm sorry! There's no way out of this. It will only take five minutes." i stated.

"Fine Isla." John B sighed. He sat down in the drivers seat of the HMS Pogue and we started driving.

I sat down in the back next to Pope and he sighed.

"What?"

"I just really hope this works, ya' know?" he said.

"Yeah." i sighed. "Me too bud, me too." i gave him a reassuring smile and laid my head on his shoulder, to comfort him, he laid his head on mine.

I really hope this works. I don't wanna be forced to choose in between my two best girl friends either. Sarah is like a sister to me and Kiara is really the only female friend i've ever had. I don't want to loose either of them, or worse, both. I hate that John B is in this situation, i know this is hard for him. But i didn't expect any less, of this reaction, from Kie. We all know how she felt about Sarah Cameron. Maybe John B should have talked to Kiara first instead of just showing up with her out of the blue. I don't know. Maybe it will work itself out. All i know is that this. better. work.

We pulled up to the dock in front of my house, which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Alright boys. I will be back in a sec." I stood up and rubbed John B's head, apparently messing up his already messed up hair. I walked to the front where JJ was sitting and pecked his lips. "See you in a bit." i smiled.

I hopped off the boat and on to the dock and starting walking up it.

"Hey! Hey grandma!" i walked over to give her a hug as i walked in the back door. "Can we make this fast? I'm kinda on a mission."

"Yes sweetie. I don't even wanna know what you kids have got yourselves into." she smiled.

We walked over to the living room to see a young woman, i would say about her mid 20's, dark hair, freckles, and green eyes....not Ms.Carly. And grandpa sitting on the couch. She was tightly clutching a caramel colored envelope with her legs crossed.

This better be good.

"Alright, everyone is here so let's get started." the dark haired lady said.

I have never seen this lady before but i think she's the boss at the company my therapist, Ms.Carly  works for. Right, i go to therapy once a week to deal with my "problems" or whatever. Today we are finding out if i need to continue these sessions or not.