ROBBING DRUG DEALERS(ch.15)

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: robbing drug dealers

"God! I still can't process that we found the gold." i laughed as JJ swung out hands back and forth as we walked though my back door.

"Shh." i put a finger over my lips, pulling our hands behind my back and tip-toeing through the kitchen. I quickly grabbed some gold fish and a water then we walked upstairs, quietly not to wake my grandparents.

I shut the door behind me, still holding JJ's hand. I sat the snack and drink down on a table that was next to my bedroom door and looked up at JJ. I quickly grabbed the sides of his face as he smashed his lips into mine. He grabbed my thighs "Up" he said lowly. I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He stumbled over to my bed and tripped over a shoe causing us to fall onto my bed, me underneath him, our lips never breaking contact.

*an hour later*

I slid on JJ's shirt that was in the bottom of my closet and walked over to my bed. JJ had already put on some boxers and was under the covers.

I walked over and slid underneath them and cuddled into JJ's chest.

"J?" i looked up at him, half asleep.

"Hm?" he hummed.

"I love you too."

Even though it was dark i could see him smiling.

And with that we fell asleep.

"He said it looked something like this." Kiara said showing Sarah and i the drawing.

"So..."

"That's 50 feet down, and they're using 100-feet rope. So I guess this little wagon will go..." Kiara explained.

"...straight to the gold room." Sarah smiled. "Who drew this?"

"Who do you think?" Kie laughed as we all looked at Pope. Who was staring at Kie. Gosh he couldn't make it any more obvious.

"Kie! This better work." JJ says walking up to the van and dropping the gold on the floor of it. "We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it."

"It's gonna work." she reassured him, picking up the blow torch.

We then proceeded to melt down the gold then head to the pawn shop.

"Hell of a job melting it down, Dr. Frankenstein." JJ says, stepping out of the van.

"Like you could've done better." Kie defended herself.

"I could have." he nodded. "I took a welding class."

"When?" Kie questioned.

"Hey! Chill out, okay?" John B tried to clam the two from arguing.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one that has to pawn this piece of shit off." JJ scoffed.
"How did I get this job anyway?"

"'Cause you're the best liar." John B assured him.

"What no! Isla lies to her grandparents all the time." JJ said.

"What? No i don't!" i defended myself.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Then did you tell them we were going to find gold? or you were just staying at John B's?" he continued to try and prove his point.

"That's different." i rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah?" he smiled.

"Yeah."