𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥.

JJ and John B went in to tell the coast guards about the boat they had found whilst Saylor, Kie and Pope stay on the boat

"Well, that went well." John B said sarcastically as he walked back onto the boat.

"So, what's the plan?" Saylor asked.

"I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." He replied whilst twirling the motel key around his finger the same way Saylor had when she first showed them it.

"We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope voiced his concern.

"Finder's fee. Just sayin'. And, hey, at least you'll only be an accomplice." Pope then reluctantly nodded and started the boat.

It wasn't until they were halfway there that it clicked in Saylors brain. The motel. Saylor has been to the motel on multiple occasions to deliver drugs to some of the residents. She only hoped that once she arrived people would be to busy to realise she was there. She didn't want her friends finding out about her drug dealing.

"I thought the Château looked bad." "This place is a shitshow." JJ and John B comment as they pull up to the dock.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie questioned. Saylor sighed.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays"  The oldest twin says.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope responds.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." JJ speaks as if he is talking into a walkie talkie.

Saylor and John B step of the boat whilst JJ ties it to the dock.

"Hey, S."

"Yeah, P?" She replied

"Don't let them do anything stupid." He said pointing to the two boys that where grinning ear to ear.

"Where's the fun in that." Saylor responds smirking.

"Uh, be careful. I mean it." Kie tells John B before kissing him on the cheek. John B chuckles nervously and everyone else exchanges confused glances.

The 3 of them walk away from the boat leaving Kie and Pope on lookout duty.

"Why are all these mattresses out?" John B quizzes whilst looking at the pile of mattresses on the floor.

"After a hurricane, they ditch 'em 'cause they're moldy." JJ tells him.

"Saylor!" One of the residents shout from their room on the other side of the motel. Saylor grunts and rolls her eyes before turning around to see which one it is. She sees Zach, one of hers and Barry's regulars stood in the doorway of his room. She knew that she needed to go and talk to him other wise he would come over to her.