𝟎𝟕𝟕: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬.

"Is she ok?!" Sarah asked desperately looking at the brunette pogue who was sprawled across the passenger seats of the car

"She's fine Sarah. She will wake up soon." Ward tried to calm her down.

"I-I don't get it, why is she coming with us?" The kook questioned.

"Listen sweetie, I know this is allot right now but when we get to the Bahamas I will explain everything I promise"

Once they arrived at the air strip Ward and Sarah hopped out the car and began making their way towards the plane, leaving the Routledge girl unconscious in the back.

The pogues were now against a wire fence at the edge of the airstrip watching as the workers loaded the plane.

"There's Ward." John B announced looking through the binoculars. They only had one pair which wasn't very helpful seen as they were all desperate to know what was happening but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

John Bs face fell once he saw his girlfriend next to her father. "It's Sarah" He breathed out in disbelief.

"She's with him?" Kie questioned feeling hurt all over again, she let her back in just to be stabbed in the back again?

"He's hurting her." John B revealed once he saw her being pushed harshly into the plane. "Wait... is that Say?" He asked in complete shock when he saw her limp body being carried into the plane by Ward who held her in a fireman's lift.

"Saylors with them?!" JJ asked in a high pitch voice.

"She, she's not conscious" John B rushed before running over and into the Twinkie.

The 3 others were to busy trying to get a look at the plane trying to see if Saylor was ok to notice John B had got into the van.

That was until the van went crashing through the metal wire next to them.

"DUDE, STOP!" "JOHN B!" "COME BACK!" The three yelled but it was no use, there was no way he could hear them let alone listen to them.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ