Fatso's comming

The sky was my first love. I love the fact that at sunset the sun created a new sky every day. Everyday being unique. Think of it like art. Each day the sun paints a new one of a kind painting across the sky. Its my safe space. Being born a kook has its faults within the cracks of the large 3 story houses or money being thrown at all your problems. I, Jade Cameron, was sadly made to live up to these expectations. My twin sister Sarah Cameron is my polar opposite. She likes spending money and making out with her boyfriend, if we're being honest I hate him. But don't be fooled by my nature loving, hippie, persona because in reality I'm just as bad as the other kooks. I love to party and hide my feelings behind alcohol,sex and weed. But the problem is, I'm not a kook, I'm  a pouge. Through and through.

From below a boy with chocolate colored skin holds a drill pointing it at another boy on the roof of a house with one foot in the air.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one in three chance of survival."

John B hums in response licking his finger and pointing it to the sky."Should I do it?"

"Yeah jump I'll shoot you on the way down"

"You'll shoot me?"

"Yeah pope shoot him" I say as I lay on my back my head in Jjs lap.

"He's gonna drop that beer" I say looking up to a blond boy.

"He better not because I'm not gonna give him another one, you hear that John B I'm not giving you another one" Jj says looking down at my head in his lap before looking back up at the brunet boy standing on the roof with one foot in the air.

"Bet you five bucks he's gonna drop it" I say to Jj as I sit up taking his beer from his hand and taking a swig of it.

"I know he wi- HEY! Gimmie that get your own!" Jj says snatching the beer from my hands.

"I just wanted a sip your fine blondie" I say as I pinched his cheeks before my hands are swatted away.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." A girl walking out from inside the half built house.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" Jj says sarcastically

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles I guess?" Kie says walking to meet the group to teens.

"I can't have cold towels Kie" I say matter-of-factly.

"Can you please not kill yourself" Kie asks looking up at John B.

The wind pick up and John B yells before dropping his beer.

"Whoa! Oh shit" the brunet slurs

"I told you" I look over the Jj " you sir officially owe me 5 bucks"

"Yeah yeah whatever" Jj says before looking at John B "smooth man you just lost me 5 bucks"

"Dumbass" I chuckle.

Pope looks over the ledge "hey uh security's here, let's wrap it up"

I jump up "boys are early today"

"Alright Humpty Dumpty let's roll" Jj says as I help him up.

"Let's go girls" I say as I begins to climb down.

"Rude I think I'm very manly" Jj says as he meets me on the base floor.

I pat his shoulder and say "what ever helps you sleep at night" then I take off into the house with my friends following quickly behind me.

Running through the unfinished house we run into the security guards and one grabs ahold of my bicep

"Hey man I'm not into older guys" I grunt as I wiggle out of his grasp meeting up with Pope and Jj.