Crazy lady Agatha

Hurricane Agatha. A hurricane that's coming just in time for John Bs check in. Talk about luck. John B and I look at the tv that shows hurricane Agatha.

"Holy shit" John B breaths out

" you wanna know what that looks like to me?" I turn to face John B

"What?"

"That looks like a great opportunity for some killer waves if I'm gonna be honest" I shrug my shoulders.

"Do any of your ideas not consisting of putting you life in danger?" John B stares at me.

"What the fun in that?" I push his shoulder as I walk away. "I'm gonna call my dad and tell him I'm not gonna be home."

"Yeah okay"

I walk away from the crowd and pull out my phone. I open my phone and find my dads contact. It rings for what feels like an eternity before his voicemail plays.

Shit.

Only one other person I can think of. Sarah. No matter how much Ward denies it, Sarah was his favorite out of the twins. Out of all of us. I press call on Sarah's contact. Sarah picks up after the second ring.

"Hey what's up?" Sarah answers from the other line.

"Heyyyyy Sarah.... Do you think you can cover for me tonight?" I say dragging a had down my face.

"Yeah why?" Even though they were on the phone I knew Sarah was smiling.

"I just don't wanna go home. Don't wanna deal with dad," I say not entirely lying.

"Okay yeah. You owe me," Sarah sighs.

"Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" I exclaim.

"Bye Jade." Sarah hanges up the phone.

"Bye lo- rude," I put my phone back in my back pocket and makes my way to John B.

"Looks like your gonna need room for one more, I'm spending the night," I set my head on John Bs shoulder.

"Yeah yeah okay" John B sighs putting his head on top of mine.

«•••»

Me, Pope , and John B make our way to the beach passing 'beach closed' signs to look out to the ocean.

"It's a double overhead out there" I say climbing up a small hill to get a better look at the waves.

"Double overhead?" Pope questions "those are not surfable waved bro" Pope states looking worried.

"Says who?" John B laughs.

"That's the spirit!" I catch up to John B.

Pope stays at the shore watching us surf. Well watching me surf, John B couldn't stay on his board to save his life. Good thing I was wearing my red bikini so Pope could easily see me.

Just as John B was getting the hang of it I see something in the distance. A boat.

"JOHN B! do you see that!" I shout over the storm. Pointing out into the distance.

John B sees what im pointing to looking at me with worried eyes.

A boat.

In the distance bobbing up and down just barely staying afloat is a boat.

"I think it's time to go" John B turn to face me.