Ch 1: Kegger

I looked between Topper and Kelce.

"I don't know why I always let you guys convince me to go out a night before work" I said rubbing my head.

"You love us" Kelce smiled.

I rolled my eyes throwing the pillow behind me at Kelce. I grabbed my phone looking at the time.

"I have to go change" I said. "Lock the door before you guys leave."

"Got it boss" Topper said laying back down.

I walked up the two flight of stairs going to my room to change. Nearly falling down the stairs to the kitchen. I made a pot of coffee pouring some in a to go cup before grabbing my keys and running to my car. Pulling into the Wreck I saw both my parents vehicles.

"Finally" my father said.

"Yeah whatever" I yawned. "When are you guys leaving?"

I walked behind the counter greeting the cooks and grabbing a pad and pen.

"Probably around noon" he said.

"Alrighty" I said.

As the time passed my parents left and Kiara came.

"Wow you actually showed up to work?" I asked.

She flicked me off going to the back.

"Rather rude" I smiled as she came back.

Hours passed by and I turned around to see Kiara's friends walking in.

"Kie did you tell dad they were coming in?" I asked.

"No please don't tell him" she said.

"You know I'm not going to" I said.

I grabbed food ready for one of my tables walking away. I set the food down in front of the customers. I walked back to see Rafe messing with JJ's hat while Topper and Kelce berated John B and Pope.

"Patio now" I said to the boys.

Rafe smacked JJ's head before walking off. Rafe, Topper and Kelce walked to the patio sitting at an empty table. Four boys walked in standing near the door.

"Four?" I asked.

The tall one smiled.

"Yes four" he said.

"Follow me" I said grabbing menus.

I walked onto the patio seating them a table over from my boys.

"My name is Liz" I said. "What can I get you to drink?"

Each went on to say what they wanted. I looked at Topper who kept pointing to John B inside. I went inside to grab drinks for the table then back in again to get drinks for the boys. I sat on the edge of Rafe's chair.

"Was the Kook prince to busy to hang out with us last night?" I asked leaning over. "Did you miss me?"

"Had to see the Kook princess" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Heard the Pogues are throwing a kegger tonight" Topper said.

"Okay and?" I asked.

"Oh c'mon we gotta crash it" Rafe said pinching my side.

I turned my head to see one of the boys whistling.

"I'll be back" I said.

I walked over to the table.

"Yes?" I asked.