chapter two

After thinking it too much I decided to go to that party, nothing could go bad, and I also got along with those boys. I got dressed up with the first thing I saw in my closet. I told my aunt I'd be out for a few hours and she just nodded, so I made my way there, I had to walk a lot because none of my aunt and I had car, but it was okay for me to walk, it didn't bother me.

When I arrived the beach I could see a lot of people, JJ saw me the first and waved at me, I walked up at them but this time I saw a girl and a boy with them, they introduced me to them, " This is Y/N, Y/N these are Pope and Kie" I smiled at them. I could see how the faces of Jonh B and Kie began to show a gesture of hatred, I turned back and saw a group of guys accompanied by a girl, I felt how someone touched my arm and said "Those are the kooks, the natural enemies of the pogues, us" I looked at JJ and said "Enemies?" Not understanding why, "They think that having money and getting all done without doing shit it's a way to live.." JJ kept talking to me when I saw the boy I saw at the Cameron's house.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked me, I noticed how I unconsciously ignored him, "Yes, yeah im good" I said as he started to introducing them to me, " You see the boy who is holding the girl by the waist, that's Topper the manipulative boyfriend of Sarah Cameron, the kook princess" referring to the girl next to him. " And you see the other two boys over there the taller one it's Rafe, Rafe Cameron the brother of Sarah" I stopped listening to JJ not because I wanted to I just couldn't concentrate in anything else than that boy. What would I see at him, I asked myself as he got closer to my direction.

For some reason it seemed like my new group of friends and the kooks hated each other a lot. Rafe and his friend were really close from us, I kept having this eye contact with Rafe when JJ asked me if we could talk privately one moment, I nodded and followed him.

"Hey so um this might be weird but I wanted to ask you if you were single" I raised my eyebrows not knowing why would he ask that we just met. "Yeah I'm single, why?" I said confused, "Nah, you know just wanted to know" He nervously laughed.

When we went back to the party that was 10 minutes after everyone left, JJ and I looked at each other not knowing what to say or think, so he told me if we could meet tomorrow at the beach with the rest of the pogues, I nodded and smiled at him.

While I was going home I heard someone behind me, when I checked who it was I felt my heart beating faster than it normally did, it was Rafe, actually what, why was he following me. "Hey" He said, "Hey.." I said not knowing what was going on.
"Do you want me to drive you to your house?" He said " I mean you know we are neighbours now, and it's getting dark already" I was shocked why would he ask me to drove me home if we didn't even met at all, but how could I say no? " Oh, sure thank you" I said.

As I followed him to his car I started thinking about what JJ asked me before, today was a weird day a lot of things happened so quick. It was an awkward silent in the car when he asked me "So why did you moved here, not a lot of people does" he said, " I moved with my aunt she's been living here her whole life and she thought it wasn't a bad idea if i came here to spend the summer" Of course I wasn't telling him about my mom's death or my family relationship, I just met him.

We arrived my house, after going out of the car, we looked at each other again, actually I didn't know if say goodbye, don't say nothing, he noticed I didn't knew what to say, "I'll see you around, i guess" He said, "Yeah, thank you for driving me home" I said as he nodded.

Finally went upstairs couldn't stop thinking about everything that happened the same day as I moved.

Note- I think this chapter was full of everything-. Hope y'all are enjoying it!