chapter thirteen

JJ opened my door while I was dressing "JJ!" I shouted at him cause I was literally naked "Oh wow" He said looking up and down "JJ leave, I'll be in 10 minutes" He nodded and closed the door.

I put a shirt and short jeans on, I went out "We can go now" I said and JJ looked at me "As beautiful as always" He winked at me and I just smiled at him "You look good too" I said. We left the house and went to the beach when I saw Rafe "I'm leaving" I said when JJ grabbed my waist "No you're not, just ignore him, I'll be right your side every moment" I nodded and we met with Jonh B and Pope "Hey guys" I said and they smiled at me. I went for a drink and JJ followed me "I don't feel really comfortable JJ" I said "Come on Y/N just enjoy ignore he is here, he won't come to you if you are with me" "Okay" I said not really convinced about that.

We met again with the boys but this time Sarah and Kie were there too "What if we play a game?" Kie said and everyone nodded while I shook my head "Come on Y/N" I sighed and sat on the sand like them. "Let's play truth or dare" Sarah said and once again everyone nodded "I like that game" JJ said looking at me, "What?" I said to him "It's just you look really cute tonight" He said knowing that having him made me feel better. "Y/N you will start" Kie said "Oh no I don't really want to play" I said "What's up with you, you are really off today" She said looking worried "Okay, truth" I said, "It's true that you are a bitch Y/N" Someone said behind me, JJ got up and punched Topper who was the one who said it "What the fuck it's wrong with you man" JJ told him, I started at Rafe who was staring at me as well "JJ it doesn't matter leave him" I said getting up going closer to him, he knew I had enough shit for now so he left him "Aw look what a cute couple" Topper said "Do you ever shut the fuck up" Rafe said to him pushing him, I sighed trying to stay calm, "She's a fucking bitch-" Rafe cut him off punching him again turning it into a fight, "Oh my god" I sighed "A calm party without kooks right" I looked at JJ "I'm so-" He tried to talk "It's okay JJ it's always okay, I'm leaving now" I cut him off.

As I got up and walked away I heard someone shouting my name behind me "Y/N, don't leave please, I can't handle this anymore" I turned back and saw Rafe "Rafe-" "I can't live without you Y/N, I'm so lost, you were the only reason I was happy and now everything is going down and seeing you with others just-" He said trying to explain himself "Rafe you slapped me" I said starting to cry but I tried to handle it "I was high, okay, I would never slap you Y/N, I- I love you" He said looking at my eyes "Everyone says that they love me and then treat me like shit, Rafe I love you and I can't understand nothing right now, trust me the only thing I want to do right now it's be with you but-" I said and my voice started shaking "But I don't see this going anywhere" I continued talking "I swear Y/N I would do anything for you, I've changed, I stopped doing coke I'm trying my best" He said coming closer to me "You don't have to do that for me, do it for you" I said coming closer to him as well, "I need you" he said and I kissed him, I missed kissing him so much, he pulled away "I love you Y/N, I truly do" he said grabbing my waist as I put my arms around his neck "I love you Rafe" I said and kissed him again. We both pulled away and looked at each other "I missed you so much" he said moving his hand to my jaw to kiss me again, "Let's go out of here" I said.

We went to his car and I felt so much better beginning with him, everything was perfect if it was with him, he started driving and put my hand in my thigh "Rafe" I said "Yeah" he replied "Promise that this won't be like other times" I said looking at him "Promise" He looked at me "Did I told you, you look beautiful?" He added "You look good too" I smiled nervously thinking about how hot he looked.

We arrived to his house and went upstairs to his room. "I'm going to take a shower" I said while he was taking off his clothes "Alright" he said and I went to the bathroom. When I finished I opened the door and Rafe was sleeping already so I tried to not make much noises and get in the bed.