chapter four

When I went back home my aunt wasn't there again, I didn't know where could she be at. I just ignored the fact that she wasn't there. I spent the day in my room thinking about Jonh B and that we were together now.

I started to watch a film, distracting myself from anything till someone knocked my door. At first I thought it was my aunt but when I went downstairs I saw Rafe, god why was he there, I thought. "Hey, what's up?" I said with a confused look, he looked so angry, "So you are dating that dirty pogue, huh".

" That's none of your business, Rafe" I said closing the door, "You'll see" he said and let me close the door. I will see what, I started overthinking about what Rafe told me.

I was bored so I decided to call Jonh B to see if he was busy, or if we could meet. He didn't replied, maybe he was surfing, I didn't wanted to annoy so I waited for him to call me back, thing that never happened.

It was already late but I couldn't sleep with all these thing of Rafe and Jonh B going on. I got dressed and went down the beach just to relax myself. The beach was empty, it was a beautiful view I could stare for hours.

I started to get tired so since I was more calm I decided to go back home. When I arrived I saw the door of the Cameron's open, it was 5 am why would it be open. I didn't gave much importance and I went to my house upstairs and finally slept.

The next morning my phone was full of messages of Jonh B saying sorry for not replying yesterday, JJ took eveyrone's phones away to spent a surfing day. I told him if we could meet at the beach and he told me he would wait for me there.

When I saw him I didn't felt nothing special but I liked to spend time with him. The first thing he did was kiss me " I missed you so much" he said, "I missed you too" I was so distracted thinking about Rafe, I couldn't realize why I was thinking about him. Jonh B told me he was alone in home so we could have a 'good time' he said, I knew what he was talking about and to be honest I wanted to, but I wasn't sure if i really wanted with him.

We went inside and sat in the couch, I could feel he was so nervous so I decided to break the silent saying "So I heard there was a party tonight at the Cameron's, do you want to come with me" "The guys can come too" I added. "Sure, we will be there" He said. "See you there then." I kissed him and left.

I started getting dressed and putting some make up, I was wearing a short blue dress that left my back free, and just added some mascara to my eyelashes and a lip gloss I loved. I left my house towards the Cameron's and when I entered a girl greeted me with a smile, it was Sarah Cameron "Hi welcome" she stared at me 5 seconds "Wait you live in the house next to us, right" she seemed really happy over that fact, "Yeah I live right there" I pointed and smiled at her. "I would love to know you better, what if you come in and we talk?" She told me "Of course I'd love to" she was the first girl that talked to me and we seemed to get a long really well.

Everything was good and better when I saw Jonh B entering, I went and hugged him with a kiss "You look beautiful" He said looking at me up and down. "You too" I smiled at him. I told him to come over with me and introduced him to Sarah. "Hey I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back in a moment" I said and they just continued talking.

I entered the house and it was huge, I didn't even knew where was the bathroom but I thought it wasn't difficult to find a bathroom. I went upstairs and downstairs 5 times and nothing. So I started opening doors, the first one I opened was the office of Ward. I heard some noises from a door so I thought that it could be someone in the bathroom so I knocked at the door and opened when I saw Rafe throwing his stuff around his room, "I- I'm sorry I was looking for the bathroom" I said not knowing how to act, "Can't you even find a bathroom" laughed at me and ignored what he was doing before seeing me. "No I'm sorry my house it's not like a fucking palace" I replied with a look of hatred. He noticed I wasn't in the mood of joking and told me to use his bathroom that was in his room, "Thank you, very nice of you" I said sarcastically and he just rolled his eyes. When I came out of the bathroom I didn't even make up my mind to look at him when before walking out the door I felt someone grab my arm and he brought me closer to him, my heart began to accelerate like never before and I felt like I was going to faint when he said "Not even a thank you?" he smirked knowing how nervous I was "Do I make you nervous huh" He added, "Rafe I can't do this" I pushed him and left the room meeting again with Jonh B and Sarah.

It seemed that they had gotten along quite well, I told them that I was going to leave because I was tired, but in truth it was because of what I happened before with Rafe.

When I got to my house I couldn't stop thinking about everything, why I was so nervous around Rafe, why I didn't feel the same way I felt with Rafe with Jonh B. After overthinking for an hour I finally fell asleep.

Note- A lot of things happened in this one, the next chapter its gonna be more shocking ig