chapter twelve

I woke up feeling so dizzy and not remembering where was I, someone knocked at the door and entered "Good morning princess" JJ said walking in with a tray that brought breakfast "Hey, good morning" I said while he sat on the other side of the bed, "How are you?" he said as I sat properly to eat "I'm good I guess" I tried to smile. "Y/N it's okay nothing that happened it's your fault" He said stroking my cheek "I don't know JJ, I never thought he could do that" I said and started crying "Don't worry someday you will wake up not thinking about him, what you need now it's company and have a good time" He said wiping my tears.

I finished so I went out of JJ's room "I don't have any clothes" I said looking at JJ that was with Jonh B in the couch, "Y/N?" Jonh B said confused looking at JJ "What?" JJ said looking at him "Also you can put one of my T-shirt on" He added smiling at me. I went to his room and put one, I went out and Jonh B already left "You look pretty good" JJ said smiling at the fact that I had one of his shirts "Thank you, but I still need to go to my house to take somethings" I said coming closer to him "Could you go with me?" I added "How could I say no" He said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Jonh B left with the van so we had to go in JJ's motorcycle. We arrived to my home and I told him if he wanted to come in but he said he didn't mind to wait outside so I nodded and entered, everything was a mess but I actually wasn't in the mood of cleaning nothing so I went upstairs took a bag and started to put in the clothes and thing I would need these days. I went out and didn't saw JJ, "Looking for your bf?" Someone said behind me as I turned back "What are you doing here" I said to Rafe that was there "Don't you remember I live here" He said trying to make me laugh "Don't you remember what you did yesterday" I said almost crying when I heard JJ "Y/N" He said I started to walk to him when Rafe grabbed my wrist "Y/N I'm sorry I was high you know I would never hit you" He said "You know what's wrong with you Rafe, that you never mean to do things you constantly do, and I tried to help you I tried to be there always but I can't after what you did" I said and left.

I got on the bike holding JJ by the chest thing that made Rafe so nervous but I didn't care. We arrived Jonh B house again and went in "JJ thank you for everything you are doing for me really" I said while he was coming closer to me "I don't mind doing anything for you princess" He said and kissed me, I didn't wanted to stop but all the memories with Rafe stopped me and I pulled away "I'm- I'm sorry JJ, I can't" I said crying once again, I was crying all day but I couldn't handle it, I loved Rafe so much and this was killing me inside, "Don't worry Y/N I understand" He said "There is a party at the beach later, are you coming?" He added and I looked at him really mad "Are you serious?" I said "What? You can distract yourself I heard there won't be any kook" He said and I just nodded.