chapter eleven

When I arrived home I started getting ready, the party was at Topper's so I knew Rafe would be there, I took a short black dress that looked amazing on me, I put some mascara on and gloss.

While I was walking to Topper's someone yelled "Hey Y/N, are you going to the party" I turned around and saw JJ on Jonh B van "Yeah and you?" "Of course I'm going, come in we will arrive faster" He said winking at me "Sure" I smiled at him. "So how are you" He looked at me "I'm doing great, what about you?" I looked at him too, "Good yeah, but I really miss you Y/N" he put his hand on my thigh "I miss you too" I said while moving his hand away from my thigh "Can I ask you something?" He said as I nodded "Why are you with Rafe, you deserve someone better than him" I rolled my eyes "Someone like who" "Someone like me" I looked at him surprised even if I knew he was gonna say that "I don't know JJ, I love Rafe, I'm good with him and no one has made me feel the way he does, I'm sorry" I said as I went out the van cause we arrived "Bye JJ thank you for driving me here" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

I was looking for Rafe but I couldn't find him "Hey Y/N" I turned back "Hey- Hey Topper" I said confused "Do you know where Rafe is?" I added "Nope, oh well I remember he left after seeing you kissing JJ" He said looking around "What" I yelled angrily at him "You are such a bitch Y/N" He added approaching to me "What the hell Topper are you drunk" I pushed him "Nah I was just wondering if as the bitch you are you would kiss me too" I slapped him "Where the fuck is Rafe, Topper" "Why don't you forget about him and go upstairs to my room" He said grabbing my waist "Topper let me go" I yelled at him "No no, that's not gonna happen" He tried to kiss me but I punched him and left crying.

I went to the beach trying to relax, when I sat I saw Rafe walking down there, I went down as well to talk to him "Rafe" I shouted, he looked at me "Did your other boyfriend already left you" He laughed "What?" I said so fucking tired of fighting with him "Y/N I thought we were good but now you go and kiss JJ?" He said coming closer to me "Just like a bitch" He added whispering to my ear "Are you high" I said pushing him back "Uh don't ever push me again you little shit" He said coming closer to me "Fuck you" I said when he slapped me, my eyes winded and tears started dropping off my eyes, as I turned back "Y/N wait I'm- I'm sorry I didn't meant to" He was yelling as I walked out of the beach "Y/N don't leave please".

I started walking to my house when JJ appeared again, was he following me, or just coincidence,
"Y/N? Are you okay" I looked at him and tried to smile "Yes everything's fine JJ" he stopped the van and went out "Hey Y/N don't lie to me, what's wrong?" He said going for a hug "I'm so tired JJ, I always try my best, I tried to understand Rafe, I tried to see the best in him and I know he's not like this, I tried to love him and everything is fucked up now" I started crying and while he was hugging me "It's okay, alright get into the van we will go to my house, well Jonh B" He said and I nodded cause I didn't want to spent the night alone. While he was driving there I fell asleep, when we arrived he didn't wanted to wake me up, so he picked me up and carried me to his room, he laid me on the bed and before he closed the door "Thank you JJ" I said.