The Island Room.

(A/N: Another shortie. Again: wrist ow XD have a good day babies x)

Over on the watery dunes, a storm started to brew.

Topper was giving Sarah a lift to her family home in his grey jeep wrangler. He pulled up beside the front door, spewing dirt and rocks behind him.
"I'll get your bike Sarah." He jumped out, going to pull Sarah's blue bike from the back hooks of the car. Sarah got out too, and followed him. He pulled the bike down and it bounced unsteadily from the drop.
"I don't know... I really, really don't like you going in there after what happened last time." He eyed the house warily. 
"No look I just need to grab some clothes and check on Wheezie." She hurried towards the door, gripping a white cardigan around herself to protect her bare arms from the growing winds.
"Okay." Topper nodded, propping her bike up against one of the big windows.

Y/N's eyes flicked open, and she instantly felt her bruised body start to ache. She looked over at Kie. The light shone through the window over their heads, she was amazed Kie hadn't been at all stirred. Since the house was so close to the waters, there was a definite wind making itself known on the horizon. Y/N listened to it whistling happily. She sighed. Y/N missed Sarah. Rolling onto her side with a wince, Y/N rummaged her hand around a cabinet for John B's emergency burner phone. It had to be in here somewhere.... aha! Her fingers clasped around a small, flat metal object. She brought it out and flipped it in her palm so it's home button faced her. Unlocking the phone was easy- the password was 2004. Sarah's birthyear. She fiddled around the old looking home screen and pulled up Sarah's number in the text messages, "Hey S, it's Y/N. You good after the bonfire bs?" She stared at it for a moment, before removing the 'bs' part and then sending it. The phone let out a bwooop sound, letting her know that it had been delivered. She then slid the phone into her pocket and waited for a reply. If she was back home- Y/N was scared that she would be killed... Y/N turned back over, going to sleep. She and her friends could rest for a little bit more.

Sarah pushed against the door of her house, and it swung open easily. It wasn't even shut let alone locked. "Wait- why is the door open?" Sarah was suspicious already. "Wheeze!?" She called into the house.
Topper went to follow her in.
"Hey you'll pick me up tonight right?" She asked him.
"Um- Tonight? Yeah absolutely whatever you need." he smiled at her.
"Cool."
"..Cool."
Sarah brushed the hair back from her face, revealing a bruise, and smiled, "Thank you.... For, everything. You're a great guy Top."
Topper nodded and smiled, "I was hoping you'd notice by now Sarah." He joked, walking backwards and putting his hands up.
She laughed, "Stop."
"I'm not too bad, all right?" He grinned, pulling his car door open and jumping in.
Sarah laughed again. Music to his ears. "Drive safe."
"See you later." He waved. Sarah had disappeared into the house before Topper had even started the car up.

"Wheeze!" She shouted into the empty house. Looking around. She opened almost every door she passed but couldn't find her. She looked up the stair well and around the back banisters. She went around the balconies and through the bedrooms. "Wheezie?!"
Sarah rounded a corner, into one of the unsearched parts of the house. Her phone buzzed, but she barely heard it. "Hello!? Where is everyone...?" It was then she saw a white, open door at the end of the hallway. Sitting on the right side of the wall beside a big grandfather clock. It toked slowly as she pulled the creaking door open, looking into the room. "Hello..?" 
Sarah slowly looked around her, this was the dining room right? A gasp escaped her lips. All the ugly green wallpaper had been torn from the walls and discarded like trash. Spewn across the wooden floorboards and carelessly tossed into piles. Lamps, papers, clocks, photos, had all been thrown to the floor from cabinets lining the walls. Sarah started at the revealed wall- it was drawings- she thinks. Recognizable but she wasn't sure why. Only a few parts of the wall had been revealed, it looks like it was done in a rush, as the corners were carelessly missed. The walls depicted, a tree, a house, a town, a light house, dune lands.
Then it dawned on her, "Oh my god." It was Outerbanks. A map of the land around her... it had been concealed right in her dining room all this time. Sarah's hand slipped over her mouth, she saw something... something she'd been searching for... Her other hand reached forwards and traced a splintered hole in the wall, aggressively punched inwards. It said Kildare island. It was the island room.

(A/N: Until next time x sorry its so short, my head is burning)