SOMEONE TO STAY

~~~~~

❝ I know how it feels being by yourself in the rain,
We all need someone to stay ❞

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

Katherina Anastasia Hart was not broken. She had no reason to be.

Years ago, when people came to visit the shop of her parents, they were surprised to meet a little lively girl instead of a small unhappy child. They would wonder out loud, how could someone smile so widely while she had nothing to be happy about, really nothing at all, except reasons to be sad.

But the thing is, Kate knew people who had nothing. She knew people who had no place to stay, and had to spend their nights outside. She knew people whose mother had left or father had died. And still, those people gave her kind smiles as she passed them, while others walked past her like she wasn't even there.

And that's why she wasn't broken, sad or unhappy. She had all of those things. She had a nice house, good friends, a mom and a dad, but still, at times, she would feel like her life was falling apart. Like she was falling apart. But she didn't, because she had no reason to.

She also had no reason to be drinking, smoking or be in love with her best friend. But all those things she did. And one day, she would propably fall apart, only bits and pieces of her remaining in Outer Banks. But Kate was determined that day would never come. As long as she had the people to keep her together, nothing would be strong enough to break her.

Katherina Hart would do anything for her friends. But what would she do without them?

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

˚✧ Kathryn Newton as Katherina 'Kate' Hart ✧˚

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

DISCLAIMER

I do not own the obx plot or characters, they all belong to Netflix. I only own Katherina Hart and her plotline.

A/N:
So happy to finally start publishing this because I've probably been writing this since december 2022. I've changed the plot over and over again and I'll have to start publishing before I change my mind again. English isn't my first language so please tell if there are some parts written incorrectly. Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoy the book! 🩷
Also comment and tell me your thoughts on this,
it would mean so much!

~~~~~~