𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙫. 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩

( 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

( 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍. )
▬▬▬∘◦ ☆ ◦∘▬▬▬

"YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME, RIGHT?" John B. blurted out after a couple seconds of silence. It almost sounded like he wanted to laugh which only frustrated Jaylene as she rolled her eyes at him before placing everything back into the drawer and shutting it.

The Rosewood girl shoved right past him and walked out of the room, bumping right into JJ the minute she took a turn. Her frustration immediately turned into confusion when she spotted the bag that he held in his grasp. And it only took her a few seconds to come across the cash located inside of it. "Are you a fucking moron?" She shouted at him.

JJ ignored her as he made his way past her and into the living area, but before he could get any further than the kitchen, John B. followed after him, grabbing onto his shoulders to keep him from exiting the house. "Hey, look at me. If you keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like you're dad, do-"

Before John B. could finish his sentence, JJ angrily gripped onto the collar of his friends shirt and harshly shoved him forward. "You watch your mouth, man."

Jaylene knew that JJ was acting out of rage, but she knew that robbing a drug dealer would lead to trouble in the future, so she parted her lips to speak as she looked towards the blonde-haired boy. "Take a minute to think about what you're doing right now, JJ. That money isn't worth it."

"You know, Jaylene, it's real easy to talk about money like that when you're a kook." JJ retorted before looking back at John B. "And you! Aren't you tired of being messed with?

"That's not the point, JJ." John B. gave his bestfriend a harsh look, earning an even harsher look in return.

"'Cause I am." JJ replied to his own question, releasing John B. from his grasp before heading towards the front door to exit the house.

"Wow. Feels like I just talked to a brick wall." John B. scoffed in disbelief as he ran a hand through his hair.

Jaylene stifled back a laugh, walking towards the boy before patting him on the back. "You're one to talk." She shot him a cold look before following in JJ's steps and exiting the house with the confused boy trailing behind her.

When she made it outside, she could sense that everyone was confused by the looks on their faces as they stared at JJ. Jaylene assumed that he'd immediately told them about the cash that he'd just stolen from Barry.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers?" Kiara shot JJ a disappointed look as she briefly looked down at the bag of cash in JJ's grasp, clearly not liking the idea of this. 

"How'd you guys like having a gun pulled out on you?" JJ loudly questioned all of them as they sent him judgmental looks.

"You can still stop yourself from making a horrible mistake, JJ. Put the money back." Jaylene interjected as she and John B. joined the rest of the crew. "If Barry finds out, he'll go after you. And he's got nothing to lose, so who the hell knows what he's capable of—"