Bullied||DDM||Rudy

Age: 13 yrs old

Age: 13 yrs old

⚠️tw: physical fight, ED, hurtful words

Pain. All I felt was pain. Mental and physical.

You see my dad is Rudy Pankow, you know JJ Maybank? That's him. People in my school don't like that though, and bully me for it saying...

"Your fat" "your untalented" "your dad doesn't love you" "you don't even have talent. How are you his daughter?!" all stuff like that.

The thing is, they never have gotten physical.... Except for today, and today just had to be the day my dad got off from filming obx.

Madison (Bailey) and Mariah was picking me up from school and taking me home as when I got out dad was doing a zoom interview.

I put my hood up and walk to Baileys car getting in the back and staring out the window.

"how was school?" Madison asked

"fine." you responded

"are you ok bug?" Mariah asked

Bug a nickname Mariah gave me when I was a baby. (Pretend they have dated that long and are married)

"yeah fine." Bailey and Mariah exchange a look not believing you but going with it as you obviously don't want to talk about it.

They drive you to your house and you get out

"thank you for the ride, I love you." you say

"no problem, bug. We love you too. " Mariah says

"if you need anything text one of us from your dad's phone, ok?" Madison tells

I just nod and walk inside, I see my dad in the living room on a zoom interview so I try to run past and go to my room but he has different plans

"hey how was school?" he asks

"fine" I respond trying to go upstairs

"are you ok?"

"yeah, I'm just gonna go to my room." And with that I zoomed upstairs, while he sat there confused and worried but payed attention to the interview.

When I got to my room I shut my door and locked it.

I set my bag down and went to the bathroom connected to my room and looked at all the bruises and cuts