Lets not||BFF||Rudy

This is based off what's happened with Rudy and Madison sorta

You play JJs love interest in Outer Banks. Your name is Taylor Carrera. You play kies twin sister.

*picture of you and the person your dating*
🔵⚪️
* picture of Rudy and the person he's dating*
⚪️🔵

Liked by: rudeth, y/s/o/user, r/s/o/user, obx, and 2,067,894 others

Tagged: y/s/o/user, rudeth, r/s/o/user

Itz_y/n: ok, I'm coming on here to address something. Taylor and JJ and Rudy and I are separate people, it's fine to ship Taylor and JJ but DO NOT ship me and Rudy. We are both in happy healthy relationships. I honestly couldn't care less if you shipped us because me and him both know it's not gonna happen and he honestly doesn't care either as we have both talked about this, the reason im writing this and stopping this now is because I've come home today to see y/s/o (your significant other - you choose the gender,pronouns, name) crying and when I got them to talk and calm down, you wanna know what they said? They said that they felt they weren't good enough for me, they felt that I had feelings for Rudy because of how much people want me to be with Rudy, and with all of your guys stupid rumors and trying to cancel every influencer, they believed the cheating rumors because a fan posted a picture of me and Rudy hugging with a caption on how were cheating on our s/o, I'm addressing this now!

1)I DIDN'T cheat on y/s/o!

2) I DIDN'T cheat on them with Rudy

3) Rudy DID NOT cheat on r/s/o with me or anyone else. He's not like that, and I literally have been cheated on In every relationship I've been in... I know how heartbroken you feel so why would I make someone else feel that pain?

4) me AND Rudy DO NOT have feelings for each other.

5)it's sad that we have to explain every little detail, Rudy HUGGED me because I found out a close relative passed away, that is why I took that month break. We did nothing else.

Me and r/s/o are FRIENDS, Rudy and y/s/o are FRIENDS. Just because me and Rudy have a closer bond doesn't mean anything, we have been best friends for awhile now, and we decided to audition for OBX together.

If I knew playing my best friends love interest in a show would cause this much mental pain.. I would not of done it, and I know it's vice versa for Rudy.

Stop attacking and hating on me and Rudy for not dating each other IT'S OUR LOVE LIFE, NOT YOURS!

Stop hating and sending de@th threats to our partners because you want me and Rudy to be together!

It's sad that I can't do one thing with Rudy anymore. Do our tradition since 16 and go out to eat lunch every Sunday? Can't do that anymore because paparazzi bugs us and records us and posts it and all the fans think we're on a date.

Can't hug at all without having to explain it

Matter fact, we can't do anything best friends do without being questioned.

WE ARE REGULAR PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU! STOP TREATING US DIFFERENTLY JUST BECAUSE OUR LIVES ARE ON THE INTERNET!

To sum it up as some definitely aren't reading all this: DO NOT ship me and Rudy! JJ and Taylor? Sure! BUT NOT ME AND RUDY!

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go fight for my relationship since y'all put it in jeopardy.

Don't interfere in my relationship with y/s/o and don't interfere Rudy's relationship with r/s/o.

Wanna know my worst fear? My worst fear is being the reason a happy healthy relationship ended... If y'all keep doing this not only will I probably lose y/s/o, I will probably also live my worst fear.

Leave me and Rudy alone! Leave our partners alone! If you can't support our relationships because you want us together, just keep rewatching obx because that's the only time we will be THAT close.

From now on I will be deleting comments of the sort.

Comments turned off