Wired interview||BFF||Rudy

You play JJs best friend soon to be love interest Jenna Carrera, your Kiaras sister.

Today you and the cast where doing a wired interview. You, Rudy, Madison, and JD where doing it through zoom as you all where in different states, Chase and Madelyn where the only ones able to go in person.

Y'all are just getting on the zoom and are introducing yourself...

Now that I've filled you in time to get back to the story ;)

"hi, I'm Chase Stokes"

"and I'm Madelyn Cline"

"yo, what's up guys it's JD"

"hi guys it's Rudy Pankow"

"I'm y/n y/l/n"

"I'm Madison Bailey"

"and this is our wired auto complete interview! We all say

First went Madelyn

Does Madelyn Cline have siblings?
- no

Does Madelyn Cline have Instagram?
- I sure do, you can find me using the search bar at madelyncline, which is my name.

Does Madelyn Cline have a YouTube channel?
- short answer no (I'm not writing the whole answer)

Second Madison Bailey - Rudy was holding it and picking the tape of and reading the questions

Rudy held up her wired board as he got mailed ours as he was closer to where wired is based other then us, as I'm in Canada my hometown as I had to come back for a few, Madison is in NC, JD is with his family, Rudy was out of state but he was closer then we were.

How did Madison Bailey and Mariah Linney meet?
- short answer, TikTok (again not writing that whole thing)

How did Madison Bailey and Rudy Pankow meet?
- on the plane. He had just booked for jj and I was going there to audition.

How did Madison Bailey become an actress?
- I was the youngest of 7 kids, so I guess you could say I was born into it. Been puttin on a show since 1999. But no, just started taking classes and stayed committed to it.

How old is Madison Bailey?
- Madison Bailey is 22 years old

Third Chase Stokes

What is Chase Stokes real name?
- short answer - James Alexander Chase Stokes

What is Chase Stokes middle name?
- Alexander Chase

What is Chase Stokes favorite color?
- well that changes quite a bit, I'm a very inconsistent person, um right now I kind of like this mint green that im wearing, I'm going with it, it looks nice.

What shows have Chase Stokes acted in?
- (the shows he's been in - I'm not listing them)

What phone does Chase Stokes have?
- I have an iPhone. What model? I have no idea because technology and I not very good

What frat was Chase Stokes in?
- short answer - I wasn't. I've never played one.

Fourth Rudy Pankow - Rudy was holding it and picking the tape of and reading the questions

Does Rudy Pankow have siblings?
- yes two.

Does Rudy Pankow have blue eyes?
- (he does a close up of his eyes)

Does Rudy Pankow have a tattoo?
- short answer - no

Does Rudy Pankow watch anime?
- (he shakes his head yes) d@mn straight.

Fifth JD - Rudy was holding it and picking the tape of and reading the questions

How old is Jonathan Daviss?
- I'm 21

How tall is Johnathan Daviss?
- short answer - 6ft-6'1

How did Johnathan Daviss get into acting?
- when I was little I took you know 9 - 10 years old I used to watch a lot of movies just with my family, and I used to watch all the bonus features like all the extras and everything, and I just really really liked the idea of being a part of that process. You know slowly I found I kind of had a knack for it from you know 10 years old I always wanted to be an actor. I used to have the first spider-man on DVD and like I used to watch the mess out of like how they did the stunts, and uh the other one was a movie that also inspired my friend here Rudy Pankow, I think he knows the exact movie I'm thinking about. The 2003 Peter Pan movie. (I'm not writing all of what he said but there's most of it)

Sixth Y/n - Rudy was holding it and picking the tape of and reading the questions

Is y/n y/l/n and Rudy Pankow dating in real life or on outer banks? Rudy read

"real life, no! We're just best friends! Outer Banks, you'll have you wait and see " They all chuckle after hearing my response.

Is y/n dating someone? Rudy read

"Yes, but we're private right now, and probably won't be public for awhile."

Is y/n gonna be JJs love interest in season 3? Rudy read

"Wait an see. We don't even know. We have no idea what's happening in season 3."

Is y/n posting the season 3 trailer today? Rudy read

"The season 3 trailer doesn't even exist. Where are these questions coming from? "

Is y/n getting her first tattoo with Rudy or the cast of outer banks?

"I've already gotten my first tattoo. I have 5 tattoos. I forgot that I've never mention my tattoos and you can't see them in the show as there covered with makeup so I'll post a picture of them and explain there meaning later on Instagram when this interview is out. "

And that was the end of the interview. After like two days they posted the interview so you went on insta and posted the pics of your tattoos and wrote the caption then posted it..

*pics to the tattoos*

Itz_y/n: My first ever tattoo was when I was 16, and my dad and older brother passed away in a car accident. I got a tattoo for them. Me and my brother had a special bond so we had nicknames for each other, his nickname for me was baby bear, and when he was teasing or talking about me he would call me a dramaqueen because of all the times I faked cried. He always said that I would be an actress, because of how well I can fake cry, and get into scene. His nickname from me is Hollywood. We always thought he would be a famous comedian, and I would be a nurse or a teacher. So when I found out he passed I got one of the notes he wrote to me and got the ending of the note tatted, which was I love you baby bear so, I had the artist do "I love you baby bear <3" on my left wrist (with the "" too), for my dad I got a butterfly on my right wrist so I can always look at them, we sorta made butterfly fly away from Hannah Montana are song, if there was something wrong with me he would sing it and I would eventually sing with him, if there was something wrong with him I would sing it and eventually he would start singing with me. I count both of those as my first as I got them done at the same time, because I requested two tattoo artists there. My second tattoo was when I was 17 and it was a matching one with my mom. We got flowers with "infinity" "and beyond" under it. My third tattoo was when I got the part for Outer Banks, and me and Rudy got it matching. He got JM and I got JC. I also have purpose tattooed on the top of my ribcage, and a rose on the side of my middle finger. Those are the only ones I have right now and I plan on getting more and hopefully getting a matching one with all cast members.

JJ Maybank & Rudy Pankow Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें