Boat||BSM||JJ

Age: 2 yrs old

JJ's pov
Today me and the pogues decided to get on the boat and drive to the marsh- well actually we pretty much do it everyday.

The only difference this time is the marsh is closed for the hunt of the missing boat... Newsflash we know where the boat is and that's where were going... Where going to see if we can find anything on the boat.

Y/n, is my baby sister, Normally i wouldn't bring her in this much danger and I would have Heyward watch her as I will never let our dad near y/n, but Heyward couldn't watch her today. Y/n is definitely a water baby, absolutely LOVES water, I mean she is a pogue, so I figured while one of the others checked the boat I would get out and let y/n play in the water. What I mean by that is swim around with y/n on my chest as she can't swim yet, she's still learning.

We're already in the boat heading towards Popes to pick him up.

Y/n is asleep on my chest, while John b is driving.

Skip time where there all picked up and fighting over whos diving because I'm lazy ✌️

"alright who knows how to dive?" kie asks

"I mean I've read about it.." Pope says

"great Popes read about it. Where gonna die. " kie says

"it can't be that hard." John b says

"if you come up to fast you can get bends" Pope replied

"bends? Like bend over? " I said as I bent over

"bends can kill you." Pope says making me stand up straight while saying "oh"

"I'll do it." John b agrees

"ok" After I said that kie started saying you don't know how ect.. And when he was about you dive in she kissed his cheek.

Once John b dived in, I handed y/n over to pope

"hold her for a minute, and when I get in the water and call your name hand her to me please." He nods and I jump into the water, when I call Pope over he hands me y/n and when she feels the water she immediately starts smiling and giggling.

I swim around with her on my chest for a little before I hear another boat.

I look in that direction and see shoupe.

"kie come get y/n" I say

She walks over and gets her, so I'm able to pull myself on the boat. But when y/n doesn't feel the water touching her anymore she starts crying.

"JJ? What were you doing in the water?" shoupe asks

"my sister likes the water, but she doesn't really know how to swim yet." I say

"and what are you guys doing here? Didn't you hear the marsh is closed? " he continues

"no? Whys the marsh closed? " Pope lies

"theres been a boat accident. Where trying to find the boat you haven't seen it have you? "

"no. We haven't seen a boat. " kie lies also

JJ then takes you from kie and sits down with you on his lap and puts his hand in the water pouring it on you making you immediately shut up.

He keeps doing that so you don't cry and shoupe finishs checking your boat and leaves and you all look over looking for John b when he pops up.

You all celebrate and help him on the boat.

JJ gives you to Pope and JJ starts bringing the anchor up

"boggie two o'clock" kie says

We all looked around and saw a boat we've never seen before.

"should we wait?" Pope asks

"NO! JJ HURRY UP! " kie yells at me

"guys don't wait for me" I mutter out

John b immediately took off when he heard me say that. I brought the anchor up and took you back from Pope.

You guys where just standing there trying to get away when you heard g_n shots

Everyone got down except John b

And jj was covering you

Kie got up and got something then walked closer to the end of boat

"KIE GET DOWN" John b yelled

And with that she threw the nets in the water going into the other boats generator making there boat stop working

They all celebrated that they weren't being chased anymore and got back to the dock.