|Chapter III|

"What in the fricking hell is she doing in here with us?" Remy Jones asked sharply, a freezing cold tone of hatred in her voice and Sierra flinched a little at the sight of her older sister, as Remy was the most hostile of her two older siblings.

"I invited her. Any further objections about it?" Jed asked and at the sight of Remy's clear hostility, his eyes glowed yellow in warning as Remy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go guys, we can leave the freak to the Alpha." She remarked and Sierra got shoved a few times as the pack left the gym and she dropped her bag onto the ground.

"I told you that they wouldn't accept me." Sierra pointed out to him and Jed was shrugging her words off and he shook his head.

"Just give it time. You have only really been here for how many months?" He asked and she looked at him.

"Since I was 10." She answered and Jed winced at that, as he held up his fists and so she did.

"I'm not gonna hit you first." Jed said and she looked at him with a shake of her head, as she swung out hard and he avoided the strike, sending a hard punch at her head.

She blocked it and she threw a hard kick out at his side, which connected with a crack and Jed staggered a little bit, as her eyes widened. "Oh god, I'm sorry." Sierra said and he shook his head as to her surprise, he was now... actually laughing at the kick, and at the cracking sound that had followed.

"I may have underestimated you a little bit, it looks like." Jed pointed out and she shook out her hands, and she nodded slightly.

"Most people do. Remy has underestimated me since the beginning. Daisy tolerates me as a sister, barely. Remy has our mother's werewolf hot temper and also abusive behavior that has nothing to do with being a wolf... then Daisy has the cool, even-tempered style and witch power of our father." Sierra explained and they continued to spar, and Sierra's eyes flashed briefly. She was trying to avoid his ribcage, right where she had hit him before and he snorted.

"Now you're too afraid to hit me? Are you serious?" He asked with irritation in his voice and she stopped suddenly, looking at him with a sudden surge of emotions tearing through her eyes.

"I'm not afraid of hurting you, Jed, I am afraid of killing you." She said and she turned to walk out.

Jed's hand was on her shoulder and suddenly without thinking about it for even a smallish second, Sierra caught onto it and she spun under his arm hard. Sierra swiftly flipped him onto the ground hard and in a matter of mere seconds, she had him pinned on the floor. Jed chuckled at her and his eyes flashed gold. "There she is. The wolf that needs to be unleashed. What took you so long?" He asked and she shook her head at him.

"This was a mistake." She murmured and he caught onto her hand that was pinning him. Sierra was suddenly the one on the floor as she was being pinned lightly on the ground and Jed raised his eyebrows.

"I don't see any mistakes here." He said and she snarled savagely, as her eyes blazed golden yellow and her fangs were growing. "Sierra?" He questioned and he suddenly had the sense that it wasn't a sparring match anymore for her.

Sierra kicked him hard in the abdomen and Jed went flying back into the wall, as she leapt up and she snarled. "Sierra... Si, wait!" Jed made the unfortunate crucial mistake of getting in her way on the way out of the door.

He was facing a snarling hybrid and this time he had blocked the exit for a deadly creature and he looked behind him at the door. "Look, I'm sorry... I didn't even think--" Sierra rammed her shoulder into his stomach and he hit the floor hard, effectively knockin' the wind out of him and her hands closed around his throat.