|Chapter VI|

"How in the bloody hell did you manage to nearly sleep for a full twenty-four hours? Tell me the secret, kid, I haven't had a good night's sleep in ages." Jayden said and Sierra sighed, as she walked into the meeting front entrance area of the school and she was surprised to see that the wolves were waiting for her in the hallway that goes to the gym to her surprise.

"The secret is that when your roommate is crazed and high on both werewolf heat and normal hormones of a teenager, then you have to go and sleep on the couch in order to not kill her." Sierra answered bluntly as in and among the wolves, she could see Alex, still totally half asleep and drowsy as all hell, from whatever happened not too long ago last night.

"Well then, it looks like the wolf pack is waiting for their new Beta. I'll leave you here." Jayden said and he clapped Sierra on the back briefly, before shaking hands with Jed and he walked off.

"Alpha to alpha?" Sierra guessed and Jed shrugged at her words, as they all walked into the room where Dr. Saltzman was standing and waiting for them all, and the witches and the vampires also filed into the room.

"For the last ten years, we have protected you. Kept the secret and we have been safe. But now, the very existence of this school is now being threatened. I need your help to find Landon Kirby, before he can reveal our secret to anybody or worse, to everyone, thank you." Dr. Saltzman stated as Sierra looked over at the witches and among them, her older sister Daisy.

"You got an idea for how to find him I'm guessing?" Jed asked once he was able to spot her look and Sierra, she looked over at him and nodded a little bit.

"Tracking spell. But I need an anchor to keep myself grounded, since it does involve me astral projecting myself in a dangerous way. I will have to ask my sister for help, can you keep the wolves away from me, while I do it?"

"Definitely. I'll drag them all to the gym and make them do the rest of my homework again." Jed suggested as she couldn't actually tell if he was kidding or not, as she got up and she made her way over to the witches.

Sierra and Daisy were using very dark, very dangerous magic and they were joined by Hope and Lizzie, who provided the ingredients that Sierra couldn't get her hands on by herself.

Sierra felt her spirit swiftly lifting away from her body and she was in seconds, flung away into the darkness of the world.

Instead of seeing the real world, Sierra appeared to be somewhere completely different. She looked around and she found herself in a dark forest, as she looked around and she shook her head.

"Hello?!" Her voice echoed and she looked around, trying to find some sort of semblance to the real world and she was shaking her head.

"Who are you?" An unfamiliar male voice was suddenly behind her and her eyes glowed yellow automatically, and she was spinning around.

"Who are you?!" She demanded to know and the man casually stood in front of her and she heard the familiar sound of a vampire vamping around and she looked over her shoulder to see another man standing there.

"Young one, we will not hurt you but... we simply wish to know why you are here." The man who just spoke had an American accent, rather than a british one like the other man and she looked between them.

"Bloody hell. You're a hybrid of some sort." Sierra's eyes returned to looking at the british man and her eyes flashed with a sudden burst of intelligence, as she figured out who they were.

"Wait, wait... you two are Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson. Aren't you?" She said suddenly and they were standing side by side.

"Ah, so the world does remember who we are Brother, I told you. I beg your pardon, young wolf, we are quite behind on the times." It was Elijah who often spoke up and she looked at them both.

"I'm half witch, half wolf. Definitely, I am much more in tune with my wolf side. I believe that I am distantly related to you and your father. Your eldest child, your son Jayden Raelson, he gave me this." Klaus' eyes widened at the sight of the moonlight ring on the cord around her neck.

"I gave this back to his mother Julia, after we found it once more in New Orleans. You should keep this ring safe, young wolf. But this is not your time yet, is it?" Klaus asked and she looked at him.

"I was supposed to only astral-project my spirit further along into the living world. The power of me, one of my siblings, Josie Saltzman and Hope must have been too much and it sent me into peace, instead..."

"Hope? How is she?" Klaus asked at once and Sierra felt a pang in her chest as she sighed.

"She misses you terribly, as does Jayden who still teaches at the school where everyone now goes, that is, if we can find them."

"But she is alive and well?" Elijah clarified and Sierra dipped her head in a nod and the two brothers looked at one another with smiles on their faces and he nodded swiftly. "Well, you should be getting back to your search now, young wolf. What was your name?"

"Sierra."

Within seconds of her speaking her name to the two ancient beings, she felt a sudden pull and she fell back onto the ground and her head hit the floor. "Ow!" She complained and they all looked at her. "I wasn't gone for nearly long enough--"

"You were dying. You had blood pouring out of both of your eyes and your ears. You were gone for hours and we couldn't risk you dying and fading out on us." Daisy interrupted and Sierra's eyes widened to the size of moons.

"Did anyone else find anything?" She asked and she was cleaning herself up in the bathroom nearby and she was a mess of blood all over her and to her chagrin, she was simply giving up on it until the morning.

"Yeah, we did." Hope murmured as she shook her head. "But it can wait until the morning. For now though, we all need some serious sleep." It was non-negotiable and they were all leaving to go back to their own dorms instead, other than Sierra who went straight to the gym without question.