Chapter 7: Tidal Force

‼️TRIGGER WARNING IS AHEAD! I HAVE THE SECTION LABELED WITH ⚠️ SO YOU KNOW WHEN‼️

🎶Song of The Chapter: "Poison and Wine" by The Civil Wars🎶

"You only know what I want you to

I know everything you don't want me to

Oh, your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine

You think your dreams are the same as mine

...

Ooh, I don't love you, but I always will

I don't love you, but I always will

I always will

...

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back

The less I give the more I get back

Ooh, your hands can heal, your hands can bruise

I don't have a choice, but I still choose you

...

Oh, I don't love you, but I always will

...

I always will"

Lyrics from: "Poison and Wine" by The Civil Wars

It's like the tidal force that the moon has over the waves of the ocean. They have a natural pull to each other that can't be denied.

Same goes for JJ and Kiara.

Kiara could always feel it. That pull between the two of them. Even when she wasn't yet in love with him, she was still naturally drawn to him. Whenever he would get injured or have a "run in" with his father, she was always the one who would clean and address to his wounds. He was always the first face she'd look for when she entered a room. It was just immediate comfort for her when he was around, and she still feels that.

JJ could always feel it too. In fact JJ felt it from the start. It felt like destiny when she got sat at his, Pope, and John B's table in kindergarten. They all immediately just clicked, and were inseparable after that. Well, minus Kiara's kook year. But even when she was gone for a year, JJ always knew that she would come back to him. Come back to them...and she did.

He's had that same feeling, just different intensity, ever since they broke up three years ago. A gloom that entered his soul after she left, told him that she was never going to come back, that he never deserved her, and that her leaving was his penance for putting his body and soul into loving her. On the other hand though, a smaller part of him held out hope that she'd come back again like she did when they were teenagers, and they could work everything out. Lucky for him, she did come back. But not alone.

His hands are still cradling her red, brown, and blonde sea of curls. She's tracing his sharp jawline with one hand, while the other is sprawled out on the nape of his neck, messing up his golden-brown hair as their tongues dance an ever so familiar dance that neither has seemed to forget. They drink each other in one kiss and breath at at time. Their lips seemingly wanting to make up for the time apart the last three years.

JJ moves from her lips to her neck and starts to slowly press a kiss right on her sensitive spot right below her right earlobe. She lets out an audible exhale. He remembers she thinks to herself. She is fully enveloped in this moment, she doesn't ever want it to end. She makes a small, excited noise into his hair when he backs her up into the rail of the Hawk's Nest. She pulls his head back a little and starts to kiss his sensitive spot right under his jawline on his pulse point. She remembers he thinks to himself.