Chapter 15: The Arms That Hold Me Together

🎶Song of The Chapter: "The Way You Look Tonight" by Steve Tyrell🎶

"Some day, when I'm awfully low,

When the world is cold,

I will feel a glow just thinking of you

And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm

And your cheeks so soft,

There is nothing for me but to love you,

And the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows,

Tearing my fear apart

And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,

It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely never, ever change.

Keep that breathless charm.

Won't you please arrange it ?

'Cause I love you

Just the way you look tonight.

Mm, mm, mm, mm,

Just the way you look tonight."

~Lyrics from: "The Way You Look Tonight" written by Dorothy Fields and Jerome Kern

--------------------------------------------------------

"So, what exactly are we looking for in here Kie?" JJ asks, as him and Kiara enter Party City.

"Baby shower stuff obviously." Kiara says grabbing a cart.

"Did I have to come for this? Why didn't you ask Sarah? Or Cleo, since she already knows about it anyway?" JJ asks.

"Because, Sarah is still having bad morning sickness, and the shower itself and what it will look like is still going to be a surprise for Cleo...so therefore that left me with you." Kiara explains.

"Wow...I feel so loved by you in this very moment." JJ says sarcastically, as Kiara hands him the cart and he follows her to the baby shower section.

"Yeah yeah, just make sure you keep up with me blondie." Kiara teases.

JJ raises his eyebrows, "Yes ma'am." he says.

"So...I'm thinking an island theme shower would be kind of cool, and it would also make Cleo happy since she does get homesick for the Bahamas quite often." Kiara thinks out loud. "And like we could make sure everyone dresses tropical and oh, my parents could maybe make a bunch of smoothies at The Wreck and bring them over. And, that would actually be fairly easy to decorate for too, considering they have a lot of tropical-esque decorations here it looks like." she continues as she grabs teal colored plates and tosses them in the cart.

"What do you think?" she asks JJ.

JJ chuckles, "I don't know anything about this Kie, I'm sure whatever you're going to do for her will look amazing." he says.

Kiara rolls her eyes. "You know, you really are zero help here." she tells him.

"You don't think I know that?" he says with a smile.

She shakes her head at him and rolls her eyes playfully. "Well, you can at least go get black colored napkins, yellow utensils, and yellow tablecloths, while I stay here and look at the different games they have." Kiara tells him.

"Why the specific colors?" he asks.

Kiara gives him a look of "really?", "It's the colors in the flag for The Bahamas." she says.