Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!

Kiara POV 

John B was the first to exit the car. He ran up to the front door. After was JJ, than Topper, than me. I wasn't looking to get in the middle of a fight. 

John B pounded on the door. "Rafe, I know you're in there. Bring Sarah out. Now!" He shouted.

The door swung open. "Wow John B nice to see you alive, I didn't think the rumor was true. How can I help you folks?" Barry said gazing at our group.

John B pushed past Barry making him almost fall over. 

"Sarah?" John B yelled through the house. John B pointed down the halls signaling for the guys to search, and they did. JJ and Topper swept through checking every room. 

"Can I see a warrant, if not i'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Barry insisted. Everyone ignored him.  

"Here guys." JJ yelled. Topper, John B and I followed his voice to one of the bathrooms. The door was locked.

I heard a muffled scream through the door. That had to be her. John B kicked the door a few times until it broke off the hinges. Inside was Sarah tied up sitting on the toilet. John B untied her giving her a hug. 

"What the-" Rafe said coming in the back door. In his hand was female clothing. He must have gone to her house, since I recognized it. 

John B handed me Sarah. "Go wait in the van." He told me. I helped her out, but before I grabbed the clothes out of Rafe's hand. These could come of use. We quickly stumbled outside. When we got in the van I locked the doors. I examined Sarah's body making sure she wasn't hurt. The only wound on her was from the ties on her wrist. She was pretty shaken up though.

"Sarah are you okay?" I asked calmly. She nodded looking at her wrists. I held her hands to try to relax her. I looked into her eyes. "What happened?"

"I don't know he just took me and tied me in his bathroom. He said he wanted to start over with me, and that one day I would understand why he did what he did." She stammered. 

She must have been talking about Rafe killing the sherrif. "It's okay Sarah, your safe now." I assured. 

She placed her hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry that he hit you." Sarah said sincerely.

The house was quiet, too quiet. I wanted to go back in but I couldn't leave Sarah. A few minutes the boys came running out. Something was off though. Topper and JJ were helping John B walk. Then I noticed it. The blood dripping from John B's side. I opened the van door as they helped him in. JJ got in the driver's seat and sped off. John B was groaning in pain. 

I lifted up his shirt to see a pretty ugly would. "What happened?" I shouted placing my hand on his wound to slow the bleeding.

"Barry fucking stabbed him." Topper announced.

"He needs to go to the hospital." Sarah demanded. She was holding his head in her lap.

"No, no hospitals." John B Mumbled. 

"Well I hate to break it to you but none of us are doctors." JJ pleaded. 

"Luisa. Her mom's a nurse and does underground stuff all the time." I remembered. 

We all agreed and JJ sped to her house. When we got there. Topper and JJ helped John B out the van. I ran to the door and knocked, Luisa answered.

"What's going on?" She questioned. 

"Is your mom home?" I asked.

"Uh, no she's at work." 

"Fuck." I whispered. The boys helped him up the stairs. 

As soon as Luisa saw John B and Sarah her jaw dropped. She opened the door and we all filed in. They placed John B on the couch. 

"Should we call an ambulance?" Topper suggested.

"No, I can help him. I help my mom all the time. This isn't the first stab wound to come through those front doors." Luisa explained. "You guys can wait outside." She insisted. 

The four of us sat outside. Waiting patiently. A few minutes later Pope pulled up in a bike. We explained everything to him. I sat next to JJ holding his hand. I was so focused on John B that I didn't even notice the bruises forming on his face. I looked at Topper and he had matching marks. I laid rested my head on his shoulders as we waited. 

45 minutes later Luisa came out and sat next to us. We awaited the news.

"The knife missed his organs which was good. I stitched him up, and gave him some morphine. He's asleep now. I think it's best if he spends the night here, I don't want to move him." Luisa explained.

"He will be okay though?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah if he doesn't get an infection he will be fine."

We all sighed in relief. That night all of us slept at her house. I gave Sarah her clothes and she seemed calmer after she showered. Luisa gave Sarah her bed, and John B was in her mom's room. The rest of us slept in the living room. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone in the kitchen. I went to check and it was Topper getting a snack. 

"You hungry?" Topper asked.

I nodded no.

"This was a pretty shitty day. And to think when I woke up this morning I was worried about my math test." He laughed.

I fidgeted with my hands. "Topper did you tell anyone about Sarah and John B?" 

"No. I was angry and confused. I wanted to tell someone, but I didn't. I promise."

I smirked. "Good."

"Can I ask you something It's kinda embarrassing?" He asked.

"Oh Topper, your my friend. I'm with JJ remember?" I said confused.

"No, no. I was wondering If you think Rory likes me?" He quickly said.

"Yeah I think she does." I said relieved. I was not in the mood to put anyone in the friend zone.