FIVE

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Rafe <3
Hey, I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you. Golf later?
3:32 a.m.

You're probably still sleeping, or maybe you're not and you decided to ignore this, but I'm at the course now if you want to come.
11:41 a.m.

Kyla checked her phone once she had gotten out of the shower. She had slept a lot, not realizing how tired she had been before her body had touched her bed the night before. She then saw the texts from Rafe and couldn't help but smile. At least he was trying to fix things, and Kyla knew that he cared about her.

On my way.
11:53 a.m.

She texted before she had gotten golf appropriate attire on. Once she was ready, she quickly drove over to the golf course on Figure Eight. She got her own golf club and golf ball, and then walked over to see Rafe and...Topper?

"Uh, hey boys," she called out, a little confused as to why Topper was there. She thought it was just supposed to be her and Rafe.

Rafe looked over at her and smiled. "Hey, babe. You — you look gorgeous," he complimented, making her cheeks heat up.

"Thanks," she said, walking up to them. "Hey, Topper, what are you doing here?" she asked him slowly.

Topper glanced over at Rafe awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "Oh, uh," Rafe said, speaking for Topper, "he and Sarah also got into a little bit of, uh, a fight last night and I wanted to give him some advice, you — you know?"

"So, you invited him while you're also trying to make it up to me?" Kyla questioned slowly, waiting for his answer as she tilted her head.

Rafe opened his mouth to speak, but he spotted something over Kyla's shoulder and said, "Whoa, whoa whoa."

"Hey, what?" Topper asked, following Rafe's gaze. She furrowed her brows and looked over her shoulder to see Pope, walking along the path with some bags in his hand.

"I don't think he's a member, do you?" Rafe asked as Kyla fully turned around to watch Pope walk.

"It's fine, just — just let him go," Topper said and Kyla nodded. "All right, let's, uh...let's go get your ball. Come on."