SIXTY NINE

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚...

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

After the Carrera sisters helped set up their parents' 15th anniversary party at The Wreck, all of the island basically showed up to celebrate since their parents basically invited the whole island.

They had finished getting ready — with Kyla wearing a black crop top, with thin straps, and a long, patterned skirt that almost reached the ground. She'd put some heels, but nothing too high and had straightened hair for the occasion since she wanted to try something different.

But some of the excitement they had for the party had gone away since Sarah had told them the message from Wheezie was a trick and it was actually Ward; he had been on the island.

"Are you kidding me, Sarah? That doesn't even make sense. Ward's on the island? Like, the same island we are on, Sarah?" Kiara questioned, not wanting to believe it.

"Yes, he's back. Mm-hmm," Sarah confirmed, looking down disappointedly.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Kyla muttered, releasing a quiet sigh. She didn't know what Ward's intentions were, but she severely hoped he wouldn't get into their business again.

"The second I see him, I'm turning him in, I swear. I don't know how you do it. I mean, every time I wanna complain about our dad, I just think about your dad," Kiara told her and Kyla gave her a look. "What? I do," she shrugged.

"Oh, glad to be of service," Sarah replied sarcastically.

"Works every time."

"I'm glad I could help." Sarah then looked over to see Topper talking to some people a few yards away before he noticed her and waved. She forced smile back before she looked at the sisters, her smiled immediately dropping. "You didn't tell me Topper was gonna be here," she whispered urgently.

"Sorry. Our mom invited like the whole island," Kiara responded, glancing over at Topper.

"Shit."

"It's not a big deal."

"Shit."

"We'll keep him away."