THIRTY THREE

◜       ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Get him, Rafe!"  Tara laughed as Rafe started pushing Bob, a random Kook, out of his chair. The two were taking shots together at the Country Club to celebrate that Rafe and Ward got the gold — that Ward apparently had all along — back from random people trying to steal it. When Tara asked who the people were, Rafe just told her he had no idea, but Tara wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not. Nonetheless, she was still celebrating since Rafe had promised her a piece.

"Get the manager! He's crazy!" Bob yelled, before Kelce came running in, pushing Rafe back.

"Eat shit!" Rafe yelled and Tara laughed again, taking another shot that she downed easily.

"Hey," Kelce said, pointing his figure in Rafe's face.

"What?" Rafe snapped.

"Look at me. Look at me. Calm down, all right?" Kelce said and Tara rolled her eyes at his attempts to calm Rafe down.

"Nobody besides Tara will drink with me, man," he slurred to Kelce, looking over at Tara, who sent him a grin.

"I swear to — Hey, hey!" Kelce said, patting his face to make him look back over at him. "I swear to God, 20 minutes ago, I just saw John B and your sister, bro. They're alive," Kelce told him, making Tara's grin drop as she took a step forward.

"Wait, what?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at the boy.

"We're trying to relax, and you're telling us this bullshit?" Rafe questioned as he looked down at Kelce.

"I-I-I'm — I know you're trying to relax, bro, but I just saw them buying beer at Geechie's," Kelce said quickly.

"Freakin' bullshit," Rafe muttered, but Tara wasn't so sure that Kelce was lying.

"You wanna go see for yourself?" Kelce asked with wide eyes.

"I do," Tara said, tilting her head as she began to walk closer to them.

Kelce nodded in her direction before he grabbed Rafe's wrist to get him to follow the both of them. "I'm telling you, I saw them. Go sober up, man!"

"I'll sober him up, don't worry," Tara assured Kelce before she looked over her shoulder, seeing that her brother was looking in their direction. She sent him a look and he slowly looked away from them.