FIFTY SEVEN

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

It had been a month since the Pogues had landed on the deserted island all by themselves with no resources other than a few knives and clothes they already wore; there had also been some abandoned materials on the island as well.

They had gotten used to living out in the wild, searching for food in the forest area and the ocean. But, for some of them, there was still that feeling that Ward, Rafe, and Tara would somehow find them and kill them.

Because what's better than killing a few people on a deserted island with no witnesses or other people to find their bodies? Exactly.

They tried to make the most of it, though. Still trying to find ways to have fun even when they had lost the gold and they had left their families (even though some deserved to be left).

Not only had the Pogues been on the island for a month, but Kyla and JJ had been dating for that long as well. And it was safe to say that they were doing pretty well without any distractions trying to get in the way of their relationship.

JJ was still as reckless as ever while Kyla tried to keep him in check. Keyword: tried. JJ usually ended up coercing her to something crazy shit, always saying "you only live once." Kyla just went along with it because, well, he was right. If they were going to be trapped on the island for a while, then it would be good to make the most of it; especially because almost her whole life revolved around her being so careful.

And one of the crazy things that JJ had wanted to do was make a "Poguelandia" flag with a chicken smoking a blunt on it and tie it to a palm tree.

Kyla told him she would help him draw it, but there was no way in hell she would be climbing up the palm tree. JJ agreed to that plan and climbed the palm tree up himself, somehow being successful.

Kyla shouted excitedly on the sand below as JJ tied the "Poguelandia" flag up on a palm tree, "You did it, J! Poguelandia! It's perfect!"

"Whoo!" JJ screamed from the palm tree, admiring his work. "Alright, I'm gonna come back down!" he told her, beginning to climb down the large tree.

"Be careful!" she warned, moving closer to the tree just in case the blonde had fell.

"Oh, you know me, Ky! I'm always careful!" he replied before, coincidentally, he began to slide down the tree. "Shit!"