SIXTY SEVEN

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

After their failed heist, the Pogues were able to make it back to the Outer Banks. They would have never thought they wouldn't have been tricked like that, but here they were...their happiness completely dissipated.

Well, maybe not completely.

They went back to the Château only to see that John B and Big John had come back from wherever they had gone. As soon as he saw the Pogues, all of their faces lit up after frowning for almost the whole day.

"Look at you, big man! Look at you!" Big John said as he embraced Pope excitedly before JJ jumped onto his back, messing with him. "JJ, come on, come on," he played along with him before JJ jumped off of his back.

Kyla smiled wholeheartedly at the interaction, happy to see that Big John seemed like a much needed father to him. "It's good to see you, JJ," Big John told him and JJ gave him a nod, unable to hold back his grin. He then looked over at Kiara, who went over to him and gave him a hug. "Now, tell me these boys haven't given you any trouble," he told her as he pulled away.

Kiara let out a laugh. "Sorry, but I don't think I can," she joked, causing him to chuckle before he looked over at Kyla.

"You look awfully a lot like Kiara," he pointed out, furrowing his brows a bit.

"Well, I am her sister, so that would make sense," Kyla replied awkwardly, not as close to Big John as the others seemed to be before his disappearance. She had still been a Kook then which he hopefully didn't know a lot about to hold it against her.

It seemed like a light bulb had gone off in his head. "Right, yes, Kyla. The one JJ over here would always yap about," Big John revealed, causing Kyla's eyes to widen and for JJ to look down in embarrassment.

"Get exposed!" Pope teased, causing JJ to shove him with his elbow. "Ow!"

"Shut up, man," JJ whispered-shouted through clenched teeth before he locked eyes with Kyla, who had been giving him a look. Even though she had been distraught about the fact that JJ almost died, she still didn't forget about the fact that he stole her father's wallet which she ended up telling Kiara about.