27

"i'm fucking tired!" i groaned as Rafe pulled me into the bathroom.

"me too," he grinned.

"let me sleep!"

"why would i when we can shower and be hygienic together?"

"you've got one thing on your mind, Cameron, and showering isn't it." i rolled my eyes.

"suit yourself, dirty bitch." he grinned, stripping down and hopping in the hot shower.

i tried not to stare.

"c'mon, Ju, you know you want to." he teased.

i sat on the bath mat.

"a shower will wake you up! don't you want to help me?" he splashed water at me.

"in what way?" i sighed, but removed my clothes and stepped into the shower, my body pressing up against Rafe's.

"there's my girl." he wrapped his arms around me. "all mine,"

"possessive much," i looked up at him.

the water created beads in his hair and on his eyelashes.

he looked like a fucking god.

he smirked and pushed me back against the cold marble wall.

"only over what's mine." he said in a low voice.

something stirred within me.

fuck.

Rafe's lips were on mine within seconds, the water poured down on us like rain, and dripped into my eyes.

Rafe pulled away and stared down at me for a long time.

"what?" i frowned.

"you."

"me?"

"i don't deserve you, and i don't know why you don't go out and find someone better."

i rolled my eyes and flicked water at him. "it's because i love you, Rafe Cameron. when did you become so needy?"

"i love you too, Juno Cameron." the corner of his mouth turned up again.

"Wills-Cameron," i said and kissed him.

"all the things i could do to you," he bit my lip.

"and all the things we've got to do." it was my turn to smirk as i turned the water cold.

Rafe pulled me close, stealing my body heat.

"Rafe, Juno! hurry up in there, my shower isn't working!" Wheezie's voice carried from the other side of the door.

"go away, Wheezie! use Sarah's or Dad's!" Rafe yelled.

"Rose is in there, and i don't want to go in Sarah's room!"

"for fucks sake," he muttered. "just go without a shower!"

"i'm meeting Hector!"

i looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "we can always continue this later."

Rafe barged out of the en-suite, a towel wrapped low around his waist.

he looked to die for.

"fuck you, Wheezie." he barged into her.

"ow! don't hook up or anything while i'm in there." she eyed us suspiciously.

"don't worry," i grinned. "we're saving that for later."

"ew! i did not need to know that, Juno!" she rushed into the bathroom and locked the door.