30

Ward had called Rafe to his study, which gave me time to prepare.

i'd dragged Rafe into Julia Ivy, a fancy lingerie store, and he'd perked up a bit helping me choose underwear that he liked.

i laid my options out; iridescent red, smoky gray, or lacy white.

i went somewhat traditional and chose red, putting the others back in the drawers.

next, i moved to the dressing table to start my makeup.

i used black eyeshadow, dabbing it heavily onto my eyelids, then added dramatic false lashes.

i applied fire-hydrant red lipstick, and thought about what to do with my hair.

i decided to pull it up into a messy ponytail, pulling hairs out to frame my face.

finally, i changed into my red lingerie, and slipped my feet into my red bottoms.

i had no doubt that my little outfit would end up ripped and on the floor, and my makeup would end up smudged on Rafe and the bed and myself.

i didn't care.

i zipped our bags up and stored them in the closet.

i'd unpack later—if i could walk.

i closed the curtains and turned the LEDs to red, then flicked the light off.

i looked at myself in the mirror.

call me narcissistic, but even i had a crush on me.

i heard Rafe's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, and seated myself on the edge of the bed, legs crossed and leaning back on my elbows.

"Juno, i was thinking-" he opened the door and his jaw dropped. "fuck..."

"what were you thinking?" i tilted my head to the side.

"i was thinking we could go to one of your restaurants, but that can wait."

"i'm quite hungry, actually." i stood slowly. "i'll go and get changed." 

"sit. the fuck. down." Rafe growled.

i smirked and obliged.

he removed his cap and shirt, and licked his lips.

"just tell me what you want me to do, baby." i whispered. "nothing's outta the question."

he nodded. "come here."

i stood up again and walked towards him, not stopping as our bodies pressed together.

he laid his cold hand on my face, stroking down and down, making me shiver.

he pulled his hand away, admiring me.

"what am i going to do with you..." he whispered.

"anything," i raised a brow.

he smirked.

"sit at the top of the bed." he ordered.

i did as he said, throwing the pillows onto the floor.

"where to start..." he looked me up and down. i gazed back at him. "fuck... don't look at me like that."

"like what?" i carried on.

"like that." he hovered over me.

"whatever you say."

"i could get used to you being this obedient." he kissed my neck.

"don't get your hopes up." i muttered.

he let out a low, cruel laugh. "oh, Juno. i've decided what tonight's theme will be."

"what's that." i tried not to let my voice shake from the sheer silk in his voice.

"it's going to be just how i like it."

fuck.

Rafe liked it extremely rough, mostly him in control, and watching me bite my fist to try to contain my screams of pleasure.

"then that's how you'll have it." i laid back, my arms above my head.

he smirked down at me, then kissed me hard, stealing my air.

he pulled away and trailed his lips down my body until he reached the top of my underwear.

"now i could make you feel good..." he ran his fingers around the waistband. "but apparently, this is about me. so, take off my shorts."

i undid the button and zipper with shaking hands, then threw them onto the floor. 

"good girl." he smirked.

he lay back dressed in his black Kleins.

"i'm all yours." he raised his hands.

i straddled his waist, leant down and kissed him, grinding my hips against him.

he grabbed my ass with one hand, and twisted my hair in the other while i ran my hands over his solid chest and stomach.

i broke away and removed his Kleins, which joined the pile on the floor.

i glanced up at him, before taking him in my mouth.

he hissed, throwing his head back.

i twirled my tongue round his considerable length, enjoying how he squeezed his eyes shut, grabbing onto the headboard.

"fuck!" he gasped, coming in my mouth.

i grinned, wiping my mouth.

he sat up and flipped me over, undoing my bra and dragging my panties down, throwing them both onto the growing pile.

"Rafe-" i began, but was cut of by my own gasp as he slammed into me.

"yes, babe?" he smirked.

i tried to glare at him.

he knew i couldn't form proper words when i was being fucked.

he went faster and harder, grabbing my wrists and holding them above my head, and with his other hand, he grabbed onto my neck.

i stared into his feral blue eyes, and he smirked back, flipping me over so i was on top again.

i moaned loudly as he filled every inch of me, then clapped my hand over my mouth, remembering Ward.

i laid my hands on Rafe's chest, rolling my hips.

i leaned down and kissed him hard before moving my lips to his neck, continuing to grind against him as i left my mark on his skin.

my mouth dropped open as we found release at the same time, and i sat up.

i sat on him for a minute longer, before slowly climbing off and laying next to him.

"oh my god," i whispered.

Rafe propped himself up next to me. "Juno Cameron, there is nothing at all holy about what you just did."

"touché," i grinned, as he kissed me once more.