58

a/n
LOLLL this chapter is so messy i hate it. anyway enjoy 😭

Rafe's shirt swiftly joined my shorts on the sand as we laid next to each other.

he pulled me against his body and his lips met mine in a hurried frenzy.

one hand squeezed my waist and the other cupped my ass, while mine went to his flies.

i unzipped his chinos and he kicked them off, leaving him in his blue Kleins.

i ran my finger along his waist band and he shivered lightly.

"don't play with me, J." he whispered.

"but i love playing," i said innocently.

"fuck..." he breathed as i removed my shirt and tugged his boxers down.

his cock already stood to attention for me and i planted light kisses along the length of it.

his head tipped back as he groaned.

i replaced my lips with my tongue, licking his length in long, lazy strokes.

his fingers wound themselves in my hair and i took him in my mouth, slowly moving my head back and forth.

"god, Juno..." he gritted out.

i focused my attention on the tip, flicking my tongue back and forth against it.

his hand clenched in my hair as he came on my tongue.

he pulled me up so straddle his waist and kissed me hard as i ground my hips against him.

his hands cupped my ass, then he ran his fingers round the waist band of my panties.

i clenched my hands in the sand as his hand slid into my panties, trailing a smooth line up to my clit, where he pressed down hard.

my body spasmed and i gasped as his fingers began their slow, tantalising movements against me.

i planted my lips on his neck, sucking and nibbling at his skin as he fingered me.

it didn't take long for him to send me over the edge and flip us over so he hovered on top of me.

"i'm gonna get sand in my hair..." i groaned.

he grinned and moved my panties to one side, grabbing hold of himself and positioning himself at my entrance.

"you good?" he checked.

"i'm good," i breathed.

he grinned and slid inside me, his hands going to my hips as he moved against me.

i rolled my hips against his and bit my lip as he flipped me over so i was on my hands and knees.

he undid the clasp of my bra and i watched it fall onto the sand as he slammed into me, over and over again.

his hand squeezed my tit as he bent over me, kissing my neck.

i lowered myself onto my elbows and his hands went back to my hips.

"i'm so close," i gritted out.

"just a little longer, Juno."

just the sound of my name was almost enough to send me over the edge.

"oh, fuck!" i shut my eyes as the pleasure enveloped me.

"get on top." Rafe commanded, laying back on the sand.

i straddled his waist, not waiting to be asked twice, and he sheathed himself inside me.

i flicked my hips back and forth, tipping my head back and gripping his hand.

"oh, god..." Rafe's nails dug into my hip.

i lowered my head and watched him watch me.

his pupils were so dilated there was only a thin strip of greenish-blue surrounding them.

"Juno, i'm..."

"do it, baby," i whispered, leaning down and kissing him as he came inside me.

my release followed a split second later.

Rafe cupped my head, trapping me against him as he kissed me, our tongues clashing against each other.

our breathing was ragged as i climbed off of him and laid beside him, my head on his chest.

"you're so perfect," he traced my lips with his finger.

i stuck my tongue out and he tapped it lightly.

"i love you," i stared out at the water.

"i love you more, my June. always."