AE | JJ (Part 2)

A little while later

"Alright we'll I better get to going, don't need JJ going all crazy thinking I got kidnapped or something," she laughed.

Rafe laughed and smiled at her, "Goodbye Y/n."
"Goodbye Rafe," she said pulling him into a hug which lasted for a while.
"Hey maybe we could try again someday," he laughed as she left.
She just giggled as she hopped in her car and left.

At Y/n's house

"So how did that go?" JJ asked.
"Wait what, did you just stay here the whole time?," she asked and laughed at the thought of it.
"Yeah pretty much, my house doesn't have cable so figured I would just wait here on you to get back," he smiled.
She laughed and joined him on the couch, cuddling the boy as he played with her hair.
"It went well actually, we both decided we were in the wrong and apologized to each other and agreed we were better off as friends," she smiled.
"Well that's good," he said looking down at her.

She looked up at him.

"What?," she asked.

He just smiled.

"I didn't say anything," he said.
"Yeah but you're looking at me weird," she said.
"No i'm just admiring the prettiest girl i've ever seen," he smiled even bigger.
She blushed and rolled her eyes, "please," she laughed.
"You know i'm not joking," he said, pulling her back to look at him.
She looked him in the eyes and smashed their lips together. Feeling all sorts of emotions but one more than the others: Pure happiness.

Many weeks later

Y/n's life was going great. She had the most amazing boyfriend ever: JJ, and some of the best friends she could have ever asked for. One of those being Rafe Cameron. Her and Rafe were like best friends and it was great. JJ snd Rafe actually started to get along with each other though they did feel the need to argue over who's hotter and funnier like 70% of the time, which always made Y/n laugh.

Everything was perfect. Though her past actions were rough she truly felt like she had never been happier in her entire life.

JJ eventually ended up coming to live with Y/n since she was all alone in the house, JJ preferred her house anyways because he didn't ever have to think about his dad coming home.

Though it was king of awkward when Rafe would barge in to tell JJ and Y/n all the latest new on the island and JJ and Y/n would be sharing their affection towards one another. Rafe began to just ignore and continue on with his stories anyways.

Life was finally perfect for y/n in the outer banks.

The End.

A/n: sorry this last chapter is kinda short, it's kind of rushed so if there's any rlly bad errors pls ignore<33 Hope you all enjoyed the story and thank you so much for reading. Hope you are all having a great day/night.