AE | RAFE (Part 2)

Life went on in the outerbanks.

JJ and Y/n had built up their best friend bond again and they were once again inseparable.

Same thing with y/n and Rafe. Rafe eventually moved in with y/n to get away from his toxic dad. They both loved the idea of living together. It made it a lot more easier to spend time together.

"Good morning," Rafe said, as he continued to cooke breakfast for the two.
"Morning," she said smiling, "didn't know you were such a chef."
"Only for you," he said as she walked over, kissing her.
"You didn't have to cook anything," she said.
"Don't worry it's not just for you," he said, pointing at the couch.

Y/n looked over towards the couch to see all her friends sitting there watching tv.

"What the hell are you guys doing here so early?" she asked.
"Uh duh isn't it obvious," JJ said, "Free breakfast."
"Dude," Pope said looking down at JJ, and made Kiara hit him in the head.
"Ow... she asked man," he said turning back smiling at Y/n.
"Rafe invited us over," Sarah said, sitting next to John B.
"Since it's been a year since your-," JJ said.
"Dude!," they all said in unison.
"Ohhh okay," she laughed.

It had been a year since Y/n's parents had left. But to be honest having her friends and boyfriend here was much better. Her parents never paid her a lick of attention when they were here.

"Well thank you guys, it means alot to me," she said smiling at them.
"But don't forget, i'm still hungry," JJ laughed.

Pope through a pillow at him which began a tiny play fight between the two boys which always made Y/n laugh.

She walked back over to Rafe who was almost finished cooking.

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me," she said.
"Of course, I would do anything for you. I love you," he said, pulling her into a kiss.
"Oh get a room," everyone from the couch said laughing.

Y/n flipped them off whilst still kissing Rafe, her back turned on the crowd. They all laughed and went back to the craziness they were in before.

Many weeks later

Y/n's life was amazing. She had the most amazing boyfriend, and the best friends she could have ever asked for. Rafe was still living with her and they were thriving. Though they did get walked in on by her friends 70% of the time, which is quite awkward especially when they are being affectionate....

Everything was going great. Life was finally starting to look up in the outerbanks for everyone, not just Y/n.

Kiara and Pope started dating, which was no surprise, seeming as Pope had already told Y/n a long time ago that he liked Kie.

John B and Sarah apparently got married?!

And JJ was still her best friend, though he made the occasional flirtatious comments, he was still the old JJ she had bonded with for so many years.

Not to mention, Rafe and JJ were finally starting to get along. They still occasionally fought about who's the hotter blonde or smarter or funnier one. This always made Y/n laugh though, so she didn't mind.

Everything was perfect, and Y/n was finally happy.

The End

A/n: Hii hope you guys enjoyed the book, i'm planning on writing more soon:)) Anyways hopefully this isn't too bad lol, so if there's any rlly bad errors just pls ignore lol<33 Anyways thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing day/ night<3333