Ch. 13

I waited for news on John B from my dad so, I sat on my bed writing in my journal and I heard something hit my window. I saw a tiny pebble hit the window which made me frown, I walked over to see JJ outside with little rocks in his hand. I limped to the door to open it and chuckled "What are you doing?" I questioned and he held out his arms "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair." he said in an old English accent which made me laugh. "Just meet me at the door, doofus." I told him then walked downstairs to open the door, once I did, I pulled JJ into a hug and sighed, he pulled back and saw the cut and bruises on my head "What happened to you?" he asked and I grabbed JJ's hand then pulled him inside. "There's something I need to tell you." I told him and he frowned "What happened?" "Taylor attacked me at Midsummers." I said and I looked at his face which was filled with anger. "Oh my god, that son of a bitch!" "JJ, it's okay!" I said trying to calm him down but he shook his head "It's not okay! You need to tell someone about him." "JJ, it's okay because I did tell someone! J, he's going to jail." I told him and smiled.

JJ pulled me into a hug and picked me up, spinning me around but I hissed in pain "Still sore! Very sore!" "Sorry, sorry. That's the best news! Um so, Any news on John B?" He asked and I shook my head "Not yet, my dad's still at the hospital, after they released me he decided to stay there with John B." I told him and he nodded "Liv I..."

"JJ!" Frankie came down the stairs and I sighed "I thought I tucked you into bed?" I muttered and she sighed "I couldn't sleep. I'm worried about John B." She pouted then Robbie and Julian came down the stairs too "You guys couldn't sleep either?" I questioned and they both nodded. I looked to JJ and we all sat on the couch and started watching Tangled "Are you okay? About what happened?" JJ whispered trying not to wake up my siblings who fell asleep in the middle of the movie and I sighed "I don't think I'll ever be okay but I'm a survivor." I told him and he smiled "Hell yeah, you are." He said and I laid my head on his shoulder. We finished watching the movie and went on to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

My dad texted me saying John B was okay and he will be staying at Tannyhill. "JJ..." I muttered nudging his side and he groaned since he was half asleep "JJ!" I hit him in the chest and he woke up "What?" "John B's okay. JJ, John B's okay." I said and smiled. JJ chuckled and he pulled me into a hug and when we pulled apart our faces was inches apart. "Uh I- I know we kissed and all but I- I don't think right now would be a good time." I said and he nodded "Yeah... yeah, I get it uh... well um friends for now?" he said and I nodded. "Friends." "Can it be friends with Benefits?" JJ asked and I hit his chest "Alright! Okay! Listen, so since you missed the whole meeting, i'll fill you in. Um, we found where the Merchant gold is." JJ said and my eyes widened "What?" "Yeah, we found it... it's on Tannyhill. We're in the G-game, baby." JJ told me and I chuckled "Damn, that's great news. So what's next?" "Well, tomorrow we're going to look at the map and find where the Gold could be." JJ said and I nodded. "Well my dad has me on lockdown because of what went down tonight." I said and he nodded "I'll make sure to tell the Pogues... Hey, i'm just glad you're alright." JJ said and I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

JJ

The next day I met up with the Kie, Pope and John B at The Wreak and I sighed "Have you talked to Olivia? She never showed at Rixton's last night." John B asked and I sighed "Last night she too was in an accident, uh Taylor beat her. But they caught him so he's goin to jail." I told them and they cheered "Thank god! At least that's one less kook to worry about."

"How's Liv doing?" Pope asked and I shrugged "She's bruised and had a small concussion but good thing is she's okay. And her dad knows, everything." I told them and John B nodded. "She also told me that she is on lockdown for today and has to look after her siblings while her dad and grandfather settle some things." I told them and they nodded. "We'll just fill her in later." John B said and we went to Parcel 9 to find "The Wheat near the Water.".