13

Kie's POV:

I was now five months pregnant and the doctors said our baby was healthy. JJ and I have been really trying to work on our relationship. We'd make time for dates every week no matter how busy life got.

Today, was Saturday and I woke up and JJ wasn't in bed. I looked at my phone and it was 3 am. Where the hell was he?

I got up and the kitchen was dark and he wasn't anywhere. I freaked out and I called him. He didn't answer. I was crying and shaking. Did he leave me again?

I texted him a few times.

Me: JJ, please call me

Me: Where are you?

Me: Please call me

Me: I'm scared

Me: I love you so much

He wasn't responding and so I called him over and over again.

He finally answered and he sounded half asleep when he finally said, "Kie"

"Where are you?" I asked with my voice shaking as I cried

"Babies room" He said and I practically ran there

He was sitting in the chair with pieces of the crib scattered around on the floor. He saw me and he stood up right away and he hugged me as I cried into his arms.

"I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere" He whispered as he held me in his arms

I calmed down and when I did, he brought me over to the chair he was asleep in and he pulled me into his lap and he held me in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I couldn't sleep so I came in here and started to put the crib together and then I must have fallen asleep"

I didn't say anything and he said, "You need to relax

"I don't want to hurt you. I've gained like fifteen pounds" I said not putting all my weight on his lap

"Because you're pregnant and you're not going to hurt me. Let's go back to bed" He said standing up with me in his arms

He carried me all the way back to bed and laid me down. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me and held me while I fell asleep.

When I woke up, he was still in bed with me and he said, "Goodmorning, beautiful"

"Goodmorning, I thought you had to work early today"

"I called in sick. Today, I'm taking you out on a date. A whole date day, just me and you"

I smiled and said, "I'd love that but I don't want you to miss work because of me"

"You're worth it. You overwork any day. You're the love of my life and I can't lose you"

I snuggled back into JJ and he held me a little longer. This was my favorite way to wake up and JJ knew it.

As much as he hurt me by leaving, I had forgiven him. I also still loved him and he is a really good boyfriend.

We got up and got ready and JJ took me out for breakfast and then we went baby shopping. JJ and I still didn't know the gender of the baby, but we bought a few things as he knew how much I loved shopping for the baby.

After, he went on my daily walk with me around the neighborhood and made me lunch. We curled up on the couch and watched one of my favorite movies and then we had dinner and JJ took me to the beach to watch the sunset. It was such a perfect day.

Sarah had our gender reveal all set up for tomorrow. It was just at the chateau with our friends. Sarah and so we're doing our gender reveal together. We were so excited.

Cleo was in charge of knowing the genders. JJ and John B were going to each pop a black balloon and confetti was going to come out either pink or blue. The countdown began and Sarah and I were just so focused on our guys. She was holding their daughter. They popped the balloons and both had the same color flying.

I hugged JJ and he picked me up and spun me around. Sarah and I hugged and said, "They are going to be best friends, just like us"

JJ was so happy, he kissed me and said, "I love you and our baby girl"

"We love you too" I said back smiling

We both headed over to my parent's house and I knocked on the door. My parents both opened it and I said, "Hey, we just wanted to let you know that it's a girl before we post it on social media"

"Oh great, another girl who will get her heart broken by JJ" My dad said and I freaked out and started yelling at him

Thankfully, JJ grabbed my hand and walked me back to his truck and I apologized for what my dad said. JJ didn't seem to let it bother him. We posted on social media the pictures of the gender reveal showing we were having a baby girl.

Suddenly, JJ and I couldn't stop talking about baby names. He has these crazy name ideas and then just laughs at himself as he knows how crazy they are. The rest of my pregnancy was going by fast and JJ has been with me every step of the way.

I was starting to feel safer again like JJ wasn't going to leave me. We had facetimed his mom and sister and talked to them about the baby and they were so excited. They came to visit when I was around seven months pregnant and his mom told me all about her experiences with pregnancy. She was more helpful than my own mom. 

I gave birth to our healthy baby girl who we named Ella Jessica Maybank. JJ was so excited to show his daughter off. We ended up naming her after JJ's mom as she has been incredible to both of us. JJ and I didn't have any vistors in the hospital besides his mom and sister and it was so nice.

They went back home and JJ and I were home with our little girl. I was laying on the couch with her resting my chest. My head was on JJ's lap and he was playing with my hair. 

I looked up at him and said, "You can't ever leave us. I mean it because not only would my own break again, but my heart would break for Ella too"

"Kie, I'm not going anywhere. I love you and I love Ella. I don't plan on missing a second of her life because we're going to blink and she'll be graduating high school"

I smiled at JJ and said, "Hopefully we have a few more babies before that"

"What happened to what you said when you were in labor? You know, you never wanted to have sex again because you didn't want to push another baby out" 

JJ was smiling and he made me laugh and I said, "Don't listen to anything I say in labor"

"I'll have as many babies with you as you want" He said leaning down and kissing me