chapter 36

Kie's POV:

JJ planned our honeymoon and we spent a week in Yucatán, just the two of us. This has been his dream vacation for years and I was so happy that I was able to share it with him.

It was about a month after the wedding that I found out I was pregnant with baby number two. I told JJ and he was so freaking excited. He was the best dad. We told all of our friends and my parents.

Once I was around three months pregnant, and we were telling Sophia she was going to be a big sister. JJ and I told her after dinner one night.

"Soph, you know how you keep asking for a baby sibling? There is a baby is my belly right now" I said in a way she could understand

"Really? I'm gonna have baby sister?" She asked

"You might have a baby sister or you could have a baby brother" JJ answered

"Baby in there?" Soph asked pointing to my stomach

I lifted up the sweatshirt I was wearing and placed her hand on my stomach.

"Yeah, the baby is in here"

She smiled and was so excited. She was asking a million questions and wanted to go shopping for the baby all the time. She wanted a baby sister so badly. JJ and I were doing our gender reveal party today. It was just small with my mom and dad. I had the doctor write the gender on a piece of paper and I gave it to a baker who was making a cake with a filling either pink or blue.

We had a nice meal and then it was time to cut into the cake. We were all super anxious to find out and once we saw what color it was, JJ kissed me and said, "I knew it"

My parents were super excited and we sent a picture of the cake in the group chat with our friends. They were all freaking out and so excited.

JJ never missed an OB appointment. He was constantly rubbing and talking to my stomach. Soph thought it was funny my stomach was getting bigger and she became super obsessed with her baby doll and pretended it was the real baby. She wanted to practice being a good big sister which was the most adorable thing ever.

One night, JJ was teasing me and he used the nickname he used to call me, princess.

Sophia laughed and said, "No, daddy I princess. Mommy is queen"

We both laughed and I said to JJ, "I guess that makes you my king"

"Yeah" Sophia said as JJ kissed me and said, "I love you, my queen and I love you, my princess"

He picked Soph up and spun her around. She was the cutest kid ever. It's funny because JJ has always treated me like a princess and he does the same with Sophia. He truly is an amazing father.

JJ and I were busy preparing for another baby. When I was seven months pregnant, we took a family trip out to California for Sarah's graduation and then one for Pope's as well.

John B and Sarah moved back to the Chateau and Pope was staying where he was at for medical school. He had a pretty serious girlfriend named Anna. She was also a medical student.

I was making dinner when suddenly my water broke. JJ called my mom and told her and she came over to stay with Soph while JJ and I went to the hospital to have our baby.

The contractions became more and more painful and I was in labor for what felt like forever. JJ was so supportive. I looked at him and said, "We aren't having anymore kids"

I was in so much pain. I was sweaty and shaking. JJ looked at me and he said, "The pain will all be worth it in a few minutes when our baby is here"

A few more pushes and our baby was born. I was crying and our little one was placed in my arms. I looked down at the newborn and then at JJ.

"You did so good. I'm so proud of you" He said kissing me

"I can't wait to have another one" I said which caused JJ to laugh because I just said I was done having kids

But how could I be done when we make the most beautiful babies. JJ and I were finalizing the name. The next morning, my mom and dad came to the hospital with Sophia.

I was laying in the bed holding the baby my mom walked in. My mom was so excited she walked over to me and asked, "How's my grand baby?"

"Healthy and doing great" JJ answered

"And how's my baby?" My mom asked looking at

"I'm good, pretty sore and tired but this cute face makes it all better" I said looking at my newborn baby

My mom held the baby for a few minutes and then she left to bring Sophia and my dad in. Sophia ran into the room and she stopped and just looked at me holding the baby.

JJ helped her up on the bed and she sat next to me and admired the baby.

"Sophia, meet your little baby sister, Aliah"

"Sissy" Sophia said lightly kissing her head

Soph was overjoyed and wanted to hold her so we had her sit in the chair and we propped Aliah up in her lap. We took a ton of pictures and then the pogues came to visit later on.

A few days later, we got to bring Aliah home. It was difficult adjusting to having two kids but we managed just fine. JJ was the best girl dad and Sophia loved being a big sister. I couldn't wait to watch the two of them grow up together and be best friends.

When Aliah was seven months old, I was pregnant again with baby number three. This time, it was a boy. We left the appointment when they told us the gender and JJ seemed stressed.

"Everything okay?"

"I'm so excited to have a son, I'm just scared I'm going to fuck him up like my dad did to me"

"J, you've been the best dad to our girls. You're going to be amazing with our son. You aren't your father and you know that" I said

When we were telling our friends, John B and Sarah also told us they were expecting their first baby too. Sarah and I were going to be pregnant together which was something we talked about in high school.

It was the cutest thing to watch JJ give John B parenting advice and answer all his questions. The pregnancy flew by and I gave birth to our son, Liam Jackson Maybank"

Today, we took our kids to the beach. It was a beautiful sunny day. I was sitting under one of the beach huts with the three kids.

Sophia was five years old and full of energy. She was my mini me and wanted to constantly be with me. Aliah was a total daddy's girl. She was already two years old. Liam was almost one and growing up so fast. He was a mini JJ and it was so adorable.

JJ was surfing as I watched with the kids. He was going to take Soph out and continue his surfing lessons with her after he caught a few waves. He walked back up the beach to grab our oldest daughter.

He dried off and was grabbing a snack when he came and sat next to me.

"You know this beach hut is where it all began. Who would've thought those drunk eighteen year olds would be here today happily married with three kids" JJ said thinking back to our hook up in here

"I wouldn't go back to change a thing. I love you, JJ Maybank"

"I love you, Kiara Maybank" He said kissing me

His kiss wasn't just a peck. It was pretty long and romantic until we were interrupted by Sophia, "Gross"

"Ewww" Aliah adds which made me and JJ laugh

He whispered in my ear, "Tonight we'll be alone and I will do more than just kiss you"

"Can't wait" I whispered back as he kissed me again quick before he brought Sophia out for surfing lessons

I was so in love with that boy. He has given me the perfect life. The life I always dreamed about. JJ Maybank is the best thing that ever happened to me because he gave me Sophia, Aliah, and Liam. We were the family JJ and I never had growing up and it was perfect.

a.n.
finally finished the book! thank you for reading and all the comments/votes along the way. it means so much to me. i hope you enjoyed ❤️

please check out my other jiara stories 💕