𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

dove woke up with a massive headache and a dry mouth.

she sat up and of course, she was at the chateau.

"hello?"

kie poked her head into the room and saw dove awake on the pull out couch, then turned back to the boys.

"she's awake." she muttered.

jj pushed past kie and entered the room.

"morning, dovie." he greeted.

"hey, jayj. what's going on?" she asked.

kie and pope entered the room behind him.

"well, do you want the long story or the short story? because the short story is you're recovering from being extremely coked out, but if you want the long story then basically we were at the light house and then—."

"i remember the lighthouse and i remember jj and pope fleeing. and i stayed behind and saw...saw kie and john b kiss..."

kie closed her eyes and sighed.

john b heard her from the other room and shook his head then came out into the room.

"bird."

"dove, just because you're upset with something i did doesn't mean you go to your mom and do drugs with her." he said.

"you really think i was planning on doing drugs with her? i just...i was vulnerable and just wanted to see her." dove replied.

"and i wasn't planning on kissing kie. i was vulnerable." john b raised his eyebrows.

"that's different and you know it." dove responded.

"is it? we were talking about my dad and i was vulnerable, you're vulnerable because your mom is back and i will admit, kie and i added to it when we kissed, but it's not like we did it purposefully. it just felt right in the moment." john b explained.

"yeah, dove. i promise i'm not trying to be a home wrecker. or foundation wrecker because technically it's not a home yet, but you get the point. john b kissed me." kiara said.

dove looked at john b. "oh so it wasn't mutual? you made a move on kie."

john b shook his head. "thanks kie."

"i'm just telling the truth." kie shrugged.

he exhaled through his nose. "i didn't actually want to kiss kie, okay? i'm sorry that i did. and i promise i'm not trying to play with your feelings."

"well you did. maybe...maybe we shouldn't be anything..." dove trailed off.

jj whistled.

"oh. this isn't gonna go well." pope whispered.

"you don't want to be with me?" john b asked.

"i do. trust me, bird, i do. but every time we try to be together, something gets in the way. it's just...not meant to be. maybe in the future, but not now." dove answered.

john b just nodded. "right."

he then got up and went outside.

dove sighed and put her face in her hands.

"i think i fucked up."

🕊️

dove swallowed as she entered the glisson's. mrs. glisson was walking out of the kitchen with a cup of tea in her hand.

"dove tatum! you have been gone for days and mr. glisson and i have no idea where the hell you have been!" she exclaimed.

"sorry does not cut it anymore! we give you so much freedom to go wherever you please and do whatever you please and you do nothing but disrespect us! i don't want to discipline you and act like i'm your actual mother because i know you don't want that, but i have no other choice! go to your room! you are not allowed to go out for the rest of the day and you must have dinner with us tonight. during dinner we will discuss a plan for you and us. understood?"

"yes, ma'am." dove muttered.

"i cannot hear you."

"yes ma'am." dove spoke up.

ms. glisson nodded.

dove then disappeared upstairs and to her bedroom.

if she had just went with poor and jj instead of staying at the lighthouse, this wouldn't be happening.

AUTHORS NOTE
drama <3

question time!
1) what do you think is gonna happen at dinner time with the glissons.
2) who do you think is the best kisser in the show? (100% rafe or jj)

muah,
lea <3