𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧

"hey."

dove looked over to the driver's side of the van.

"hi."

"can you believe we really found a well down there?" john b raised his eyebrows.

"no. that's...that's crazy." dove replied.

"we're gonna need a really big rope." john b smirked.

dove just nodded.

"are you mad at me?" john b asked

dove sighed. "no. no, i'm not mad, i'm just...there's a lot happening and i feel like i'm putting a lot on you by having you try to comfort me all the time and protect me. i'm...i'm sorry for that. but i'm also just confused with my mom and living at the cameron's and...shit i'm doing it again..."

"hey." john b reached over and grabbed her hand, but she quickly pulled it away.

"no, it's...i'm okay, john b. i'm okay."

"okay."

"okay."

the rest of the ride was silent.

🕊️

"i heard you and john b talking in the front seat." kie spoke up.

dove and kiara were at the wreck together. kie was wiping down the counter and dove was sipping on a coke.

"you did?"

"yeah. i agree with you, but i also disagree. i think you and john b need a balance. you face things on your own, but if you ever need him then go to him. you know he'll always be there for you if you need him. i mean, he's bird, you're birdie." kie explained.

"i guess you're right." dove shrugged.

"also, i think you guys should be together. i know you wanted to just be friends, but i'm really rooting for you guys. plus, i'd rather you with him than her." kie rolled her eyes.

"i can't believe he's with sarah." dove shook her head.

"i mean, he said they weren't together, but i don't believe that bullshit for a second." kiara said.

"me neither. i just hope he doesn't involve her in any of our shit. this is pogue shit." dove said.

"damn right it is." kie agreed.

they gave each other fist bump and dove took another sip of her coke.

little did she know, sarah was about to be involved in everything.

🕊️

kie and dove showed up to the chateau just after jj and pope arrived and when they got there, they saw sarah sitting in the porch couch and john b on the arm of the couch.

dove stared at sarah blankly and kiara began fuming.

john b nodded to dove, motioning her to come sit, but she shook her head and stood where she was by kiara.

"no effing way. you brought her here? so what? she's in on this now?" kiara questioned.

john b looked to pope and jj who just shrugged.