Six.

-1940 -
The next morning.

Saturday morning, no one had to go into work today so the day already started in ease. You slowly flutter your eyes open, waking up comes real slow and relaxed, as if the day was kind enough to come softly into focus. You could just feel two strong arms wrapped around your waist from under the covers, once your eye sight came into focus you turn your head from side to side, the boys were laying on their side very close to you holding you very close to them.

You couldn't help but smile, in this moment you felt really happy as if nothing else mattered.
You look up at the ceiling letting out a soft sigh, the memories from last night came flooding back, how heated the sex was between the two boys, how James took your virginity and you took Steve's. Nothing about this three way relationship felt wrong, if anything it felt so right.

You slowly slipped their arms away from your waist hoping to not wake them up, then you climbed out of bed and walked around the room looking for something to slip on. Since you were in James' room you grabbed one of his plain shirts and threw it on. It was way too big for you but it felt comfortable.

You notice the time it was only 8am, you decide to make the boys some breakfast to wake up too. There was a small radio on the kitchen counter and you turned it on to the lowest volume so you could hear it but not too loud to wake up the boys. You weren't really a massive breakfast eater so you were just munching on a piece of toast and sipping on your cup of coffee as you were making the breakfast.

Once you were done you put everything on a large tray, including two cups of coffee's freshly made and you take it to the bedroom where the boys were still asleep. You grin watching them sleep so peacefully, putting the tray down to one side you walk over to the window and split the curtains apart causing a bright light to spread out around the room, the boys both squinted their eyes shut groaning.

Y/N: "Rise and shine loves"

James picks up his pillow and covers his face with it, whereas Steve slowly sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes looking up at you with sleepy eyes, he smiles at you.

Steve: "Good morning"

You pick up the tray as you make your way over to him, leaning down you place it on his knees.

Y/N: "I made you both breakfast"

Steve looks up at you in awe as he looks down at the masterpiece you created.

Steve: "It looks wonderful love, thank you"

James: "Did someone say breakfast?"

James mumbles under the pillow, you chuckle folding your arms.

Y/N: "Yes! Now eat up before it gets cold"

James throws the pillow off him as he sits up rubbing his eyes, he then shuffles towards Steve. You sit on the opposite side of them sitting with your legs crossed. As they eat they make groaning noises. James picks up his coffee as he notices you wearing his shirt, you catch up on his gaze as you bite your lip looking down at it.

Y/N: "Sorry I took it without asking, I couldn't walk around naked and I-"

James puts his hand up shaking his head.

James: "No please, you don't need to ask.. it's cute, I like it"

You feel your cheeks flush red as he calls you cute. Steve clears his throat as he puts his coffee mug down back onto the tray.

Steve: "Since it's our day off, I was thinking we could do something today, the weather is beautiful"

Y/N: "I'll need to go home and clean up first, change outfits and such, in fact I think I should go now.."