Eight.

- 1940 -
The day James comes back.

The day James is coming back, Steve got called to a urgent mission, you were glad he was going to be away only for a day, so he would be back tomorrow. You were excited to see James after days without him. It was the evening and your eyes kept tracing at the time, he said 6pm and it's now 6.10pm. You couldn't help but wonder if you were being too impatient, you made James a lovely dinner to come home too and though you were starving you didn't want to eat without him.

You hear the keys against the door as you spring up from your seat, you walk over to the door where James walks in, in his handsome suit. He walks inside looking straight at you with a wide smile on his face, he drops his bag onto the ground and you went running towards him. You jump into his arms as he spins you around kissing your neck a few times.

Y/N: "I missed you so much James"

James: "I missed you the most doll, more than you could ever imagine"

He lets you down as he gives you a few kisses, he then pulls away, you take a few steps back allowing him to close the door behind him. You lean down taking his bag.

James: "What's that delicious smell?"

Y/N: "I made us dinner, waited for you to come back so we can eat together"

You walk to the bedroom placing his bag to one side as he quickly sneaks up behind you making you squeal, he wraps his arms around your waist kissing you multiple times on the cheek.

James: "You my dear, you are something special"

Y/N: "Tell me something I don't know"

You tease as you turn around facing him. You run your hands down his outfit.

James: "Where's Steve?"

Y/N: "He got called on a mission, he'll be back tomorrow. In the meantime go have a shower and I'll set up the table for us okay?"

James nods bringing you into a soft kiss before letting you go, while James cleans himself up you set up the table, with food and wine. The two of you enjoy each other's company while you eat dinner and catch up on the days you missed without each other. As much as James wanted to help you clean up in the kitchen you refused to let him, you wanted him to go to the lounge area and rest. After a while you were done you walk into the room he was in, James pats his lap guiding you to sit on it. You lick your lips as you slowly straddle his lap, resting your hands on his shoulders. One of his hands slid up and down your back as he trails kisses down your jawline, he mumbles at the same time.

James: "What have you been up too since I was gone?"

He trails his kisses down your neck as you close your eyes tilting your head to the side, giving him more room as he started biting down on your skin, you missed his touches and his kisses, you melted right into them.

Y/N: "I spent some time with Steve"

James pulls away from your neck looking into your eyes with a raised eyebrows, he then started to undo the buttons of your dress not breaking eye contact at all. There were times before when all James and Steve would do is ask for your consent, as much as you loved that about them, sometimes you just wanted them to rip your shirt right off you in unexpected ways, and that's what James was doing.

James: "Captain been keeping you busy huh?"

You watch carefully as his fingertips trail down your bare chest as he forces your dress to split open, causing you to gasp at his actions.

James: "How was it, without me?"

He trails his lips down your bare chest, his hands pushing your dress down until it fell to your thighs. You let out a soft moan as you bring your hand up the back of his neck caressing his skin softly before running your fingers through his hair.

Y/N: "A woman doesn't fuck and tell"

James smirks leaning into you closing the gap between your faces as he kisses you roughly, you kiss him back just as hard. James was always more dominant than Steve, Steve was soft and gentle. Always asked if it was okay, sweet and passionate, James was hard and rough and liked things his way. Both of your boys were sensual but in their own different ways.

James: "Since Steve is away-"

He mumbles into the kiss, you tease him with your lips before mumbling back.

Y/N: "Yes, I'm all yours tonight"

You kiss again as you felt his hands undoing his pants underneath you, your kiss drowned as you wrap your arms around his neck pushing your body against his. He slips down your dress past your legs and threw it onto the floor, he did the same with your underwear leaving your body fully exposed on his lap. You grinding on him, you felt his dick harden underneath you, James was panting at the erotic feeling you were giving him.

James: "I- shit sweetheart, I need to go grab a-"

Y/N: "Shh.. just fuck me James.."

He was too impatient to undress himself, he craved you bad, he just slid his pants down half way down his legs and guided your hips towards his dick. Your hands grips his shoulders for support as you slowly slide down onto his dick, letting him sink into you deep. You sit all the way down feeling every inch of his raw dick inside you, James just groans at the feeling of himself sinking into your wetness.

When you sit all the way down you feel him as a whole inside you, you both don't move, you simply enjoy the feeling of him deep inside you throbbing naturally. You trace your lips along his jawline giving him soft kisses. James then grips your hips tightly and begins thrusting underneath you, your bodies move in sync as you use all your weight to go down on him.
You throw your head back as loud moans escape from your lips, James the ran his hands up and down your bare back caressing your skin with his fingertips as he leans forward kissing and sucking on your skin.

You were near the small fireplace so your bodies easily started sweating and getting hotter by the minute. The way you would work down on his dick, your lips would naturally brush against his, inhaling each other's moans as you felt him thrusting harder and deeper into you.

Y/N: "James..."

James: "Yes baby, tell me how good it feels"

Y/N: "So- So good.."

You moan out your words as the pleasure takes over your body, you were unable to speak at this point, whatever word came out your mouth would be a moan, so you just moan his name. Digging your nails into his shoulders as you would bounce up and down on him. James bites his lip watching the way your breasts bounces in front of him, he leans in flickering his tongue against your nipples, from one to the other. After a while you slowly slid all the way down onto him and just sat there as you both came, catching your breaths. You lean into his shoulder resting there as he trails his fingertips up and down your spine.

James: "That felt so fucking good"

Y/N: "Oh watch it, if Steve caught you with that language"

James: "Steve isn't here, so let me swear in peace"

You both chuckle as his response, soon after the two of you slowly stand up cleaning yourselves up in the bathroom, you didn't bother getting changed, you both laid down on the couch with a blanket wrapped around the two of you, James spooned you from behind, as the two of you eventually fell asleep cuddled up.