Eleven.

- 1940 -
New Years Eve.

- 1940 -New Years Eve

(New Years outfit)

You were getting ready for Howard Stark's New Years party. He was hosting his own party in a massive ballroom he rented out, you were excited because you were going into the New Years with your two favourite boys, you haven't heard from your father ever since he left, part of you wondered when he would be back.  Often he sent you letters apologising that he couldn't make it to be around, that he was super busy. You mentioned you found a job and you were stable, you didn't need his help. You were going to meet the boys at the party, you haven't seen them since yesterday because they were busy with work. Once the time hit 6pm you knew it was time to leave.

Once you arrive at the place, the doorman opens the door for you, politely saying thank you you walk through the doors and the soft jazz music already filling up the air as you walk into the room. It was very well beautifully decorated, golden complexion with disco balls hanging from the ceiling. There was a theme going on, everyone was dressed in black and white, male's in black and white suits and females in white dresses.

The boys would be the type of people to pick you up from your door but you made it clear you wanted to just meet them here, looking straight ahead. You notice the boys sipping on champagne as they speak with Howard. Both of them looked so handsome in their black and white suits, their hairs slicked back neatly. Howard laughs at a topic in the conversation and looks away, looking a double take at you.

Howard: "Is that.."

Steve and James both turn their heads looking over at you, you flash them a smile as you walk towards them. Their eyes were just glued to your beauty, it's like they couldn't of fallen more in love then they already have.

Y/N: "Gentleman.."

You state softly, Howard shakes his head.

Howard: "How you're still single, is truly remarkable"

If only he knew. You press your lips together as your eyes trace over to the boys.

Y/N: "Just haven't met the right one yet"

You lied, the boys let out a soft grin as they sip from their champagnes in sync, distracting themselves from saying something stupid that could expose the three of you. Howard grabs you a glass of champagne handing it over to you, you smile taking it.

Y/N: "Thank you.."

Howard: "Please enjoy yourself, I'll be back i've just got to greet some people"

Howard rubs your shoulder softly before walking away, you take a sip from your drink as your eyes shoot up to the boys.

James: "God, that was the hardest thing I ever had to do"

You take a step closer towards them.

Y/N: "Go on, tell me how I look.."

James: "Words can't describe how you look right now, words are weak."